Jappi's Dark Souls II Save Editor Release date confirmed - Page 14
Register
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator
    modder
    Array

Re: Jappi's Dark Souls II Save Editor Release date confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by HoldFast View Post
    Looking forward to this. I can't hex edit hardly at all. The current Dark Souls II "save editor" is crap and does more harm than good a lot of the times plus there aren't that many good modded saves out there. Too many people leave on keys or other items that can mess with progress and achievements and some people (myself included) don't like the MegaMule save and just want to make small changes here and there. For instance, I dropped my Bone of Order and couldn't use it to reconnect to online (Luckily Fluffyfox and a few other members helped me here) or wanting to start a character right into NG+ at SL1 and SM ZERO just for the challenge. Another example is somehow my game glitched and I have extra copies of 2 of the covenant rings I can't drop and aren't useful so I just had to put them into my item box, but I'm a little OCD and stuff like that annoys me so being able to remove them myself without having bugging some of the awesome members here to do it for me is excellent.

Appreciate all your hard work Jappi. Release it when your ready, I'm sure whatever you have will be head and shoulders above the crap that's out now and your DS1 Save Editor was the best I've seen for any game period except for possible one of the Borderlands 2 ones. Yours was much prettier lol.

But we are all waiting with bated breath so when you are ready ..........WE ARE!!!!

Thanks again for the hard work and thanks to all the great members of this community. I'm a newer member here and I rarely do anything besides lurk on sites like this, but you guys have been so helpful I've done my best to contribute myself and although my contributions have been meager in comparison to others I still feel like I should offer something. I've got decent rep so far so I hope I'm helping contribute some.
    If you need any help with hex editing Dark Souls 2 refer to this or you are more than welcome to PM me with any questions pertaining to it. I have absolutely no issues with you "bugging" me about it, as you worded it.
    Downloads : 4 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 4077 || Posts : 50 || Thanks : 16 || Thanked 39 Times in 6 Posts

Life for you has been less than kind
    So take a number stand in line
    We've all been sorry we've all been hurt
    But how we survive is what makes us who we are

Inactive Member
    Array

If you need any funding let us know Jappi, I Know this has to be taking up a lot of your time to do this for us. Also saw you got some posts on your Dark Souls save editor 3.0... forgot the last 2 numbers but is that where you are putting the dark souls 2 save editor ? or are you putting it in it's own thread ?

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Teixeira View Post
    If you need any funding let us know Jappi, I Know this has to be taking up a lot of your time to do this for us. Also saw you got some posts on your Dark Souls save editor 3.0... forgot the last 2 numbers but is that where you are putting the dark souls 2 save editor ? or are you putting it in it's own thread ?
    I will create a new Thread for it...to be honest, its kinda finished for the first initial release...BUT there is a lil problem that im trying to solve first..
    Adding items works and all, but adding too much items at once can mess up some items :/ some items will be diplayed in sections where it does not belongs.

i will release the tool after that has been fixed
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8666 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jappi88 For This Useful Post:

Developer
    matthewjohn

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    I will create a new Thread for it...to be honest, its kinda finished for the first initial release...BUT there is a lil problem that im trying to solve first..
    Adding items works and all, but adding too much items at once can mess up some items :/ some items will be diplayed in sections where it does not belongs.

Thanks for the update jappi :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post

Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3712 || Posts : 25 || Thanks : 1 || Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Something something, look at me, something something.

Inactive Member
    Array

Thanks for the update jappi actually I had that same issue when I would edit my save, If I would add more than 4 items at once it would cause other items that I was holding to dissapear or to go some where else and if I would try and drop it, it would crash my game, so thank you for looking into that and trying to fix it, though what I would do to prevent that is make a note saying to myself what would happen if I did to many lol.

P.S. Though if I would just put it in the bonfire/chest thing they would not disappear it's like what your holding and what you stored is 2 seperate coding thats how I would save what I added to my character as soon as I got back on my game I would do that so I wouldn't lose it.

Developer
    matthewjohn

Array

Maybe if u put the stuff u added in the box at the bonfire rather than onto the chater lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Array

Thanks for the update jappi. Your editor looks great and thanks for trying to fix that problem i know with the crappy one there is not it does the same thing. Hopefully you'll be able to fix it