360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V2.0.0.5 - Page 78
Register
Page 78 of 677 FirstFirst ... 3285368737475767778798081828388103128153178328578 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.1.0

has anyone had a rulers sword plus 10? its strange to ask because I seen a video of someone having a plus 10 when I know its a plus 5. don't suppose the editor has it to add this.

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by dynamis05 View Post
    has anyone had a rulers sword plus 10? its strange to ask because I seen a video of someone having a plus 10 when I know its a plus 5. don't suppose the editor has it to add this.
    try adding that weapon using my tool, and upgrade it to +10...it should work, if not then your out of luck, it may be a dlc item, witch are not included into the tool yet.
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8663 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

bad_laugh_smiley
    Array

amazing work jappi thanks u !!! it work well now

One Hit Wonder
    Array

can't launch it now

as soon as i try to open it, it say that "dark souls II save editor.exe" have encounter a error and need to close [send error report] [don't send]
    is there a solution ? i've try to redownload it but it didn't work...

*Sorry for my Bad english

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Okay so I looked through about 20 pages or so (probably more) and I can't figure out what my problem is. I modded my save the USB loader, all I did was add a bunch of items, well and changed my character level down one to make sure I could see the changes when I load my character. I saved the save through the editor then plugged it back into my Xbox. I load up DS2 and when I go to load up my character, everything is still the same as before I modded it... Without saving I check the save again and the save is still modded... any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

*EDIT* and nevermind,m not sure what I did but I got it to work

Vis

Re: [PS3/XB360]Dark Souls II Save Editor V1.0.1.1

Hmm... I used it once, and it worked flawlessly, but upon creating a new character and using the editor again, I get the same "Failed to save returning to main menu" error in-game, in addition to not being able to go online. I went to use the "Restore STFS" option, but it goes to 86% before the editor itself gives me an error saying ""Buffer cannot be null. Parameter name: buffer". I'll try playing around with it and seeing if I can get it to work.

EDIT:

Well, I deleted the corrupted save and used my backup, and after I finished editing I still got the error, buuuuuut, this time the "Restore STFS" option didn't give me an error and after doing that and playing, everything seems to be working perfectly. The save doesn't close out to the main menu, and I can connect online. I imagine I'll probably have to use the "Restore STFS" option every time, but that's hardly a big deal. I'm still not sure what caused that STFS error before, but it hasn't happened since.
    Thank you so much, Jappi!

@Shmooey:
    I wouldn't add souls directly. It's better to add consumable souls (Old King Soul gives 75k), and I'd be careful with editing soul memory. If you edit it below what you'd have to have in order to be whatever level you are, FROM is likely to pick up on that. Be sure to use the "Restore STFS" option if you were having the same errors I was, as that was the sole thing that fixed it for me.
    Last edited by Vis; 06-16-2014 at 01:25 AM.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Vis View Post
    Hmm... I used it once, and it worked flawlessly, but upon creating a new character and using the editor again, I get the same "Failed to save returning to main menu" error in-game, in addition to not being able to go online. I went to use the "Restore STFS" option, but it goes to 86% before the editor itself gives me an error saying ""Buffer cannot be null. Parameter name: buffer". I'll try playing around with it and seeing if I can get it to work.
    Getting this same error for a lot of different things such as adding souls or reducing soul memory

Array

I've got a question. Seeing as some slots aren't being read for some weird reason, can someone tell me what files coordinate to each of the 10 character slots for ps3? That way I can just decrypt, copy and rename the slots that work over the slots that don't and then just encrypt it back. I would really really appreciate any help someone could give me. Editing only 2 slots per save gets a little annoying...