360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Thief 4 Save Editor v1.0 - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    360HAVEN
    Array

Re: Thief 4 Save Editor v1.0

good luck with finding a solution to fixing this mate it will be a nice little tool, It looks great btw i love that blue

Reverse engineer
    Vulnavia

Array

Quote Originally Posted by xxxAcid View Post
    good luck with finding a solution to fixing this mate it will be a nice little tool, It looks great btw i love that blue
    The Issue was for Build 1.0.0.2 and older, it should be fixed with Build 1.0.0.3 (released 10 Hours ago)... I also tested it with PC-Saves locally and it
    worked great, so till i don't hear something about an new Issue, i assume it works now for XBOX-Saves too...

360HAVEN
    Array

ok but with the 1.0.0.3 i get "Sorry, not able to find the correct Block!" do you know the reason for this ?

is it a possibility this is due to me having dlc installed although ingame im not actually playing the dlc or have i ever started it,
    I have upped my save if your interested in taking a look
    https://www.mediafire.com/?sl7lcfaf4ftafj5
    Last edited by xxxAcid; 05-21-2014 at 04:03 PM. Reason: to add

Array

The editor works like a charm! Great work done, Vulnavia. Good to see your efforts in making this editor for the community as this editor has been requested for some time now. High-five bro! :)

Reverse engineer
    Vulnavia

Array

ok but with the 1.0.0.3 i get "Sorry, not able to find the correct Block!" do you know the reason for this ?
    Yeah, thats ok, it means the Block containing all the needed Values was not found, i check 3 Values that must be there else its not possible to edit because the needed Information is not there... Normally this happens if the Save is to early in the Game, also its possible that only some *.sav Files contains a complete one...

What i search for is essentially the Focuspoint Holder (So you probably need to have visited the Queen of Beggars as a prerequisite, because its possible that Focuspoints are missing prior that...) and two others, if they are there the others should also be there, if not its incomplete... If i get a Save which contains all but the Focuspoins, i could optimize it to skip it and disable Focuspoint editing, but you visit the Queen of Beggars early enough i think...

Also the Items maxed by MaxItems depends on what you currently have, the Limit is maxed anyway, but the Items you have in Inventory are only maxed if the Value is found, else it will be skipped and only the one present will be maxed... Before i thrown a Error if one was no present, but i optimized that to simply max the existing and skip the others, worked great on PC so far...

Also its a bit unclear which File is actually loaded, on PC if i click continue it seems the (Thief?)R.sav is loaded, (Thief?)C.sav is Checkpoint, (Thief?)I.sav is Ingame and i don't know what (Thief?)BBQ.sav is... I tested it by simply modding all with slightly different Gold-Values and the looked what was loaded...

Also the Structure and CRC's of XBOX-Saves are 100% the same as PC-Saves, only the Endianess is different, so it should definitely work...

Reverse engineer
    Vulnavia

Array

is it a possibility this is due to me having dlc installed although ingame im not actually playing the dlc or have i ever started it,
    I have upped my save if your interested in taking a look
    https://www.mediafire.com/?sl7lcfaf4ftafj5
    Ok, i analysed that Save and found that Focuspoints really are missing but everything else is there, i suppose that this Save is a Custom one
    where Focus was totally disabled because the Focuspoints Holder is nowhere to find no matter which Block...

However i updated the Tool to ignore but also disable Focuspoints if they are missing, apparently the other two Checks i perform are enough
    to identify the Block containing all the other Values, so whatever the Reason is that this Save has no Focuspoint Holder, its now possible to
    edit such ones, but Focuspoints Editing will logically be disabled in that Case...

360HAVEN
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Vulnavia View Post
    Ok, i analysed that Save and found that Focuspoints really are missing but everything else is there, i suppose that this Save is a Custom one
    where Focus was totally disabled because the Focuspoints Holder is nowhere to find no matter which Block...

However i updated the Tool to ignore but also disable Focuspoints if they are missing, apparently the other two Checks i perform are enough
    to identify the Block containing all the other Values, so whatever the Reason is that this Save has no Focuspoint Holder, its now possible to
    edit such ones, but Focuspoints Editing will logically be disabled in that Case...
    ok i understand this will then be due to me not progressing far enough into the game as you said as iv only got to the point where you can buy various items and upgrades from some dude im barly an hour into the game lol.
    But anyway i appreciate you getting back to us on this and its working for me beautifully now so thanks alot for your time to update the editor for those of us who are a little too eager to cheat...... Now to find this Queen of Beggars

Advertiser

Array

I see you got it to work finally. Congratulations. I just modded a copy of one of my previously corrupted saves, following your instructions carefully and it works perfectly now. Excellent work on this editor Vulnavia. Thanks for all your efforts and hard work to get it fixed. Much appreciated.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8151 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast