360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Microsoft defends cross-gen gaming - "we have an obligation" to support Xbox 360 - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Demon

Array

Re: Microsoft defends cross-gen gaming - "we have an obligation" to support Xbox 360

Another option is to skip the consoles altogether and build a gaming pc, easily upgradable if a bit more expensive.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5459 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Microsoft defends cross-gen gaming - "we have an obligation" to support Xbox 360

Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    Another option is to skip the consoles altogether and build a gaming pc, easily upgradable if a bit more expensive.
    i could never abandon consoles since all/most the great jrpgs come to playstation, that being said i do have a gaming pc just never use it for gaming lol, except to emulate ps2 games ;)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24461 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Omega
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    Haha,my point was the money side of it..But i understand what you are saying,building a gaming pc is worth the money for what it is.
    Downloads : 1 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 31 || Thanks : 14 || Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Au is my favorite element!:-c

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    i could never abandon consoles since all/most the great jrpgs come to playstation, that being said i do have a gaming pc just never use it for gaming lol, except to emulate ps2 games ;)
    My pc isn't the greatest, seems to not want to work for ps2 emulation Not a huge problem though since most of the emulator games I play are for the DS or SNES. I don't think I could ever go without a console either, though with money being very tight takes a while to save up for one, especially with the bad habbit of buying too many games while trying to save...
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5459 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

yea console gaming is way better than PC gaming.

Array

I know this is a older topic but I wanted to say I realize Sony, MS...etc can't make old games work on a new system. But I do believe there is always a way to do it if they took their time to maybe make Xbox 360 "emulator" on the Xbox One. Because when I had my original Xbox and heard 360 would support Xbox games I sold my Xbox and got a 360 only to find out the "supported" games was limited. Then they ended up giving up on making Xbox games working on 360. So with Xbox One I have no interest because it means I have to have two systems hooked up. Just as when they do a even newer Xbox years from now I will have to have 3 systems hooked up.

No thanks. I'll keep my 360 and stick to PC also. Admittedly some games I prefer on 360 because playing with a controller is easier. Such as that Shadows of Mordor game. Where as something like Counter Strike would be terrible on a console with a controller. You need a mouse and keyboard for it.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by 24Karot View Post
    I dont think the xbox one will kick off for another few years,who has 500 quid to spend on a console? and with a little bit better graphics.We know its basically a corona with better hardware.Im on the 360 side of the fence.I will give them 150 for the xbox one if anything
    yeah i got a ps4 but the only reason i did was because 2k upgraded the gameplay for WWEGames and even though 2k15 was horrible from a creator's aspect, gameplay wise it was the best the series had ever been. That being said, I traded my 360 a week after i got my ps4 (September last year) and went and bought another 360 because honestly there really aren't any games that interest me much on ps4 or x1. Batman Arkham Knight was a fail to me. so really the only games that interest me on ps4 are GTA V, DC Universe online, and WWE2K16 lol

Array

Quote Originally Posted by assassinx View Post
    I know this is a older topic but I wanted to say I realize Sony, MS...etc can't make old games work on a new system. But I do believe there is always a way to do it if they took their time to maybe make Xbox 360 "emulator" on the Xbox One. Because when I had my original Xbox and heard 360 would support Xbox games I sold my Xbox and got a 360 only to find out the "supported" games was limited. Then they ended up giving up on making Xbox games working on 360. So with Xbox One I have no interest because it means I have to have two systems hooked up. Just as when they do a even newer Xbox years from now I will have to have 3 systems hooked up.

No thanks. I'll keep my 360 and stick to PC also. Admittedly some games I prefer on 360 because playing with a controller is easier. Such as that Shadows of Mordor game. Where as something like Counter Strike would be terrible on a console with a controller. You need a mouse and keyboard for it.
    my thing is this, they need to work on getting custom music to work first. i mean let's face it. wrestling games are pointless outside of the current roster because 1. they don't add enough generic themes and 2. it just makes no sense for them to say that they didn't think it would be a missed feature. that really killed me when they said that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast