360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
bayoneta
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bayoneta

Haven Donator

Array

bayoneta

when im trying to mod my save file using the file attached i cant mod my file it wont work and i follow the intructions and when it says rehash whats thats mean can i resigh as well bu using modio or what cuz i dont know if i need to verify or fix so if anyone can mod this plz
    Attached Files Attached Files

Xbox God

Array
    Rehashing is impotent becuz there is multiple SHA1 Hashes (Called Blocks)That need to be fix.Back in the day (if you were around) No one had a over 1mb re-hasher lol well that's becuz those hashers only hashed sections instead of the hole thing (Blocks).Hard to explain but since you don't know much I'm trying to keep it simple REHASHING IS A MUST LOL or FAIL.Now Resigning is ONLY for resigning your Profile ID&Device ID,Back in the day MS didn't have checks on saves ect so they made it where you will have to resign lol.

Anyway that's for that,the Bayonetta resigner suppose to resign the checksum on the extracted save after editing then you inject back using modio or something then rehash/resign (if using modio). And by any chance that don't work I believe there is two checksums in this save so if it says failed when loading your save then something is wrong with the resigner.

Hope that helps.
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5802 || Posts : 718 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 814 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

Haven Donator

Array
    could u try do help me by chance or mod it for me cuz what i do is i put the continue data on desktop then load that up in modio/le fluffie etc the extract data00 to desktop load that in editor make chance save then load data00 into the resigner then import that back into the continue save now i have tryed using modio no luck i tryed fix on lefluffie no luck the verify no luck i need serious help either on modding or just how to use a computer :)

Haven Donator

Array
    never mind guys at xbox dev helped me they moded the save and it worked :)

Haven Donator
    Array
    I never got Jizza's editor for this game to work. Followed the instructions to the letter, and it still just never worked. I thought I was doing something wrong, but someone else modded my file and it still didn't work, which made it even more weird.

Good game, though. I need to get it back from my friend and finish it, since I only have about 90 points in it, I think.

Array
    The thing about the editor, is that it has alot of options that you shouldn't touch until later in the game. The minute you start modding your halos, etc before you even get any. The game can go completely bonkers! Once you learned the limits of what can be done, the editor became quite helpful!

Glad you got everything working though
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4977 || Posts : 128 || Thanks : 152 || Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts

DEADBEEF

Array
    My editor worked but it only edits the extracted save-data and does not fix the checksums(3). And also I've found that sometimes the different CON tools work differently... Sometimes they may not extract/inject correctly (resulting in different file-sizes, etc) and if that occurs then it'll always corrupt.

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: bayoneta

I tried the editor but I can't get this to work either. It always ends up in a corrupted save. Using Modio to resign and rehash, but no luck.

Just gotta do it the old fashioned way then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!