360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Whats the longest amount of time you've ever played your 360? - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Array

Re: Whats the longest amount of time you've ever played your 360?

9 hours, When Gta 5 was released.
    I wanted to continue but I was too tired
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 32 || Thanks : 2 || Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[SIGPIC]http://www.360haven.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic347721_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Played The Last Remnant for 3 days straight and making a tool at the same time.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9414 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Array

I played Fallout 3 Goty for around 30-40 hours. I started seeing supermutants out of the corner of my eye and I realized my bed was feeling lonely. Only other game that even competes with this is Dark Souls. Put in a 27 hour session exploring every possible area and trying to beat the 4 kings by my self on ng++. (failed)

Array

Quote Originally Posted by moneytrees View Post
    I played Fallout 3 Goty for around 30-40 hours. I started seeing supermutants out of the corner of my eye and I realized my bed was feeling lonely. Only other game that even competes with this is Dark Souls. Put in a 27 hour session exploring every possible area and trying to beat the 4 kings by my self on ng++. (failed)
    good gawd m8! about 5 hours of Dark Souls 2 and i had already smashed a brand new 60$ gold xbox controller, and i hear the first one was twice as annoying, my console wouldn't survive an entire day playing that rage inducing game, you must have patience on steroids.. lol

Demon

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    good gawd m8! about 5 hours of Dark Souls 2 and i had already smashed a brand new 60$ gold xbox controller, and i hear the first one was twice as annoying, my console wouldn't survive an entire day playing that rage inducing game, you must have patience on steroids.. lol
    Yeah, the first dark souls is definitely harder, hell the first boss right at the start can serious kick the shit out of you in a few hits, I think it's the only 360 game that cost me a controller, though there have been others that have been close.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5465 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

probably about 12 hours!

Array

forgot to mention, when xb36hazard created a SE that allowed for modding on the dlc of Dishonored i played through both dlc stories with Daud back to back, beating them like 3 times in a row, equaled to about 17 hours worth of playtime, at one point i literally thought i could smell my xbox360 burning.. lol that was my cue to finally give it a rest.

Array

Ah, I remember those days. I can't do it much anymore. Games just don't hold my attention like that nowadays. They are too showy with graphics and not enough substance. Developers have run out of new ideas or lack the backing and funding to venture into territory and just remake older games for younger players and there is just no point of buying or wasting my time with stuff I have already played or seen. Sorry to get off topic. I played Ghost Recon multi-player for 10 hours straight to get the multi player achievement.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast