360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Whats the longest amount of time you've ever played your 360? - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Array

Re: Whats the longest amount of time you've ever played your 360?

Quote Originally Posted by g10_glitterboy View Post
    Ah, I remember those days. I can't do it much anymore. Games just don't hold my attention like that nowadays. They are too showy with graphics and not enough substance. Developers have run out of new ideas or lack the backing and funding to venture into territory and just remake older games for younger players and there is just no point of buying or wasting my time with stuff I have already played or seen. Sorry to get off topic. I played Ghost Recon multi-player for 10 hours straight to get the multi player achievement.
    yeah this is perhaps the worst drought i've ever seen in all my years as a gamer, today's gaming industry is a joke, literally. seems like every new game that releases is merely a shiny remade clone of some older game with a different name.

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

First place: Destiny. (Been playing since release and still playing it)
    This game is so damn repetitive. I have no idea why i'm still playing it lol.

Second place: Lost Odyssey. (played for 2 months and 25 days)
    One of my favorite RPG games on x360.

Third place: The last remnant. (played for 1 month and 13 days)
    One of my favorite RPG games on x360.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9412 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

the longest time with played without stopping would be about 22 hours with taking break to eat of course lol, it was Tales of Vesperia an amazing game, i love jrpgs and Tales of games, and Vesperia was easily one my favorites of all time, overall gameplay hours would be over 3 months, i love that game @.@

@Seph: Lost Odyssey and The Last Remnant are both amazing game, i spent at least 1-2 months on both games
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24465 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    the longest time with played without stopping would be about 22 hours with taking break to eat of course lol, it was Tales of Vesperia an amazing game, i love jrpgs and Tales of games, and Vesperia was easily one my favorites of all time, overall gameplay hours would be over 3 months, i love that game @.@

@Seph: Lost Odyssey and The Last Remnant are both amazing game, i spent at least 1-2 months on both games
    Damn, i forgot the TOV. Yeh that game was amazing. I couldn't stop playing that game lol.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9412 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

Array

another one i forgot to mention is Borderlands "the original, not the sequel" years ago when i first started playing it i wouldn't play that long, untill the one day i made it to New Haven for the first time using Lillith "the first character i mastered" when i got that far it was on, for some reason i couldn't bring myself to stop that night, made it to New Haven around 10pm and kept going till about 9am the next day, true story and the only reason i finally quit was cause i could no longer hold my eyes open.

Array

3 days at most

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Damn, i forgot the TOV. Yeh that game was amazing. I couldn't stop playing that game lol.
    my problem is i'm not into online multiplayer, like seriously AT ALL, i've tried getting into it many times and it just bores me to death, doesn't even feel like gaming to me dunno why, its just repetitive, pointless and makes me feel like i wasted my time.. no offense to those who like these types of games but its not my cup of tea personally, i'm more of a *sit down, put in a game, with OR without internet hooked to the console, and just relax and enjoy it on my own as i see fit without half the world being present to join the fun* maybe i'm just old school like that i dunno.. lol but i just do not enjoy online multi based games, never have. sadly tho i'm starting to notice a huge decline in single player games lately, so much that its becoming to where anytime i wanna play a game i practically HAVE to go back to either early xbox360 games or bring out the old ps2, its literally getting that difficult to find a current gen game that's main focus isn't based solely on an online mode, some games you can't even play without entering the multiplayer online, which i personally think is strait up selfish! but... what can ya do?

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    my problem is i'm not into online multiplayer, like seriously AT ALL, i've tried getting into it many times and it just bores me to death, doesn't even feel like gaming to me dunno why, its just repetitive, pointless and makes me feel like i wasted my time.. no offense to those who like these types of games but its not my cup of tea personally, i'm more of a *sit down, put in a game, with OR without internet hooked to the console, and just relax and enjoy it on my own as i see fit without half the world being present to join the fun* maybe i'm just old school like that i dunno.. lol but i just do not enjoy online multi based games, never have. sadly tho i'm starting to notice a huge decline in single player games lately, so much that its becoming to where anytime i wanna play a game i practically HAVE to go back to either early xbox360 games or bring out the old ps2, its literally getting that difficult to find a current gen game that's main focus isn't based solely on an online mode, some games you can't even play without entering the multiplayer online, which i personally think is strait up selfish! but... what can ya do?
    Try Neverwinter on Pc or Xbox one.
    Me and Jappi88 playing Neverwinter a lot

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sephiroth For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast