360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Diablo 3 RoS //All Characters//Maxed Out//Max Gold//Max Paragon//Tons Legendary Gear - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Advanced Member
    Array

Re: Diablo 3 RoS //All Characters//Maxed Out//Max Gold//Max Paragon//Tons Legendary G

any way to convert any of these magnificent saves to the ps3 version?
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3828 || Posts : 63 || Thanks : 41 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Re: Diablo 3 RoS //All Characters//Maxed Out//Max Gold//Max Paragon//Tons Legendary G

this is a stupid question...but i downloaded the mods you created to my USB and i tried to download it to my xbox 360 so i could put it to use but i cant figure out how to do it can you help me Delboy or someone else even im confused and i just want to use the gear and loot and everything. thank you so much

Array

Thank you so much Del this save rocks

Calintz20

Thanks for the save.

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Many thanks! I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I am sure it will be fine. Any special instructions for the transfer I should know about? I have one profile already, I will be using this for any additional items and weapons that I do not have.....

Array

Thanks, Great Work.

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Nothing To Say Re: Diablo 3 RoS //All Characters//Maxed Out//Max Gold//Max Paragon//Tons Legendary G

I was actaully a lil disapointed w/ this, I mean you state "All the Best Legendary Gear" but sadly almost all of it is lvl 60 being considerably worse than lvl 70 gear, also "Max Paragon Points 100, 25 to spend on each section x4"? considering there is no upper limit for paragon lvls that is rather misleading, I'm not trying to troll or anything but I was honestly hoping for more, like the last few Marauder Set pieces I need, or a lvl 70 "The Raven's Wing". Max potions, and resources? okay, cool, not a lot to make that is better than all my legendaries, but hey I still need to make new characters for challenges so ya...

Array

if i post my save you edit mine ? because im still in edpisode 3 and want to keep in same spot but full item, legendary, stat point, etc. and lvl other char. is that posible ???

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast