360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Eternal Sonata Updated - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Array

Re: Eternal Sonata Updated

I already beat the game entirely but it was fun to go and edit a new file and 1hko everything for a while :P
    Only problem with the editor is that an infinite amount of Hunting Knives start taking up the weapon inventory for whatever reason, is there any way to get rid of this? I can sell hundreds of them and they don't go away.

edit: Also sorry for the bump, but I just had to post my experience with this editor.

Excelsior

Thanks for the editor. I'm having a problem though, whenever I change something like when I equip different skills the modding goes away and resets to the real values before the edits.

Spik_kun

nice trainer,thanks

Array

Thanks for the editor.

Monkfut

Thanks for the editor.

Though I need some help as I am having problem with few things. I am sorry if I sounds as a noob but do not know much about modding, to be honest, and I am new here so do not want to upset anyone with asking questions that some people already asked, but could not see actual answers to these problems. Just want to finish this terrible game on encore and be done with it. Having problems with:

1. I noticed weird "not being able to save file message because blah blah...loads of weird symbols so on" after trying to save the file once stats are maxed, even though it had saved the changes and I can then, load my save and game just fine....?

2. as soon as I change anything in my inventory stats go back to original (as not maxed) and few seconds later it freezes the game -> does this means that you cannot actually change any equipment after you have modded the save and you are stuck with whatever you have on your characters when you saved in the editor?..if yes, noticed that even though says my attack is 999 the damage dealt is normal as not maxed out when I get into the fight. However the health stays maxed out no matter what and the lv too

3. infinite hunting knives -> how to get rid of them, can you get rid of them?

Again, sorry for asking same questions as some people before, but as I said I could not find or see answers, and just want some help with this. Thank you.

Array

Thx for the editor.
    But it don´t works on my pal version.
    When i youse it in divrent ways or with all options
    this happens:
    1.game hangs up in some minutes
    2.the weapon of the main character goes to unl.amount when you change the weapon.
    3.the stats goes to normal only the level xp works but then 1.

It's a pity thats you end the work on this editor :(

Inactive Member
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    Ok after all this time,I have been working on this editor it is user friendly,Like the old version all you can do is max all.But this version you can edit all your stats or you can chose to click one button and boom lol.

Anyway this is the last version I tried doing items but REALLY your fing rich who cares lol Anyway I have other apps that needs working on.
    hee
    Credit goes to Blackheart for help coding this thing with me and Genesis (Me) For coding and research.
    i know am supper later but had this game for the longest didn't want to go through all the grinding so this editor will come in handy thanks for the hard work and all the ppl that made this editor possible. respect always

Array

sweet! thanks a lot for this! it's going to really help

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast