360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Gundam Musou 3 JAP - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Xbox God

Array
    Resign to your ids cuz I had to put my ids on this thing to test:)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5886 || Posts : 718 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 814 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

Haven Donator
    Array
    Just to add what I can to this, even though its not much.

As far as I can tell, the Pilot stuff should be the same as the second game. Meaning, the way the Pilots stats work should be the exact same. One of the main things is learning the max for the Pilots and Suits stats and making those editable. Each stat is three numbers, so I am assuming the max would be 999 each.

Sly is working on a Gundam 2 editor as we speak, and I am probably gonna try and help him with that. Hopefully when this game is released in the U.S. the coding won't be much different and the editor may still work.

Good luck with this, guys.

Array
    The pilots and suits after save the mission, the stats back to default values.
    The money, suits level - Exp for level, can be edited.
    But the game system check the limits.

Haven Donator
    Array
    Even if its a temporary boost, it might be good to look in to. Just for those super hard missions like the "True Dynasty Warriors Gundam" type missions.

Xbox God

Array

This is what I been working on:)

I'm the only one working on this project I get some help from Sepiroth and alil help from xboxhunter but anyway if ppl had played this game you should know what the menu is like so I wanted to make it just like that.
    Last edited by Genesis; 01-02-2011 at 02:43 AM.
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5886 || Posts : 718 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 814 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:

Array
    Okay thnx to Genesis for the nice money hack although it was temporary as when you earn money it corrects itself to the max ammount but anyhow alot of things have been bought.

This save has all piolts maxed, all licesens and mojority of mobile suits. Just a few grunt types missing and also alot of missions done and relation level mojority of them are level 4 and 5. However i can not seem to progress i guess i will look into that soon as i am off from work because i am going to be at work for a few days the i shall have some off.
    Anyhow here is the save.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Downloads : 29 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5036 || Posts : 110 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 15 Times in 8 Posts

BADMAN

Tsuruke
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post

This is what I been working on:)

I'm the only one working on this project I get some help from Sepiroth and alil help from xboxhacker but anyway if ppl had played this game you should know what the menu is like so I wanted to make it just like that.
    awesome, Gen.
    I'm sure once it hits for NTSC format, slyful will be making a tool for it.
    if you are interested, I'm sure he'll love to team up with you Genesis, to make a NTSC tool.
    I know he's in the works of making Gundam 2 along with alot of other "Warriors" games. (seems like that his "thing" as far as loving to making tools for NTSC "Warriors" games lol)

Haven Donator
    Array
    Considering how few actual changes there apparently are between 2 and 3, I am guessing a lot of the work Sly does for the Gundam 2 editor may come in handy for the 3 editor, later when it gets released NTSC wise.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast