360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Gundam Musou 3 JAP - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Xbox God

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Raoh View Post
    Considering how few actual changes there apparently are between 2 and 3, I am guessing a lot of the work Sly does for the Gundam 2 editor may come in handy for the 3 editor, later when it gets released NTSC wise.
    Well not really a gundam 2 editor will ONLY be used for that game,If his working on Gundam 2 on it's own is a long road to go down,It takes for ever to put all these chars together lol I believe 52 for Gundam3.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuruke View Post
    awesome, Gen.
    I'm sure once it hits for NTSC format, slyful will be making a tool for it.
    if you are interested, I'm sure he'll love to team up with you Genesis, to make a NTSC tool.
    I know he's in the works of making Gundam 2 along with alot of other "Warriors" games. (seems like that his "thing" as far as loving to making tools for NTSC "Warriors" games lol)
    LOL Well I would love to work with him However not for this tool (He is busy with other apps I'm sure) But the games are the same for pal and NTSC,So to speak this will
    Have NTSC/Pal Support lol.Just think of my FF13 editor it works for all versions of the game. I wouldn't be working so hard on this editor if another one would have to be created in the future just to support NTSC LOL.
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5802 || Posts : 718 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 814 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

Developer

Array
    Excellent work Genesis!!
    Once the NTSC-U version comes out and you editor is supporting it I will most DEFINITELY be using it :D
    I might work on one my own as well just to put into that AiO I got going on (that only has my tools, or works that people helped with) just as a personal project.
    otherwise, yes this will be coming in handy!!!
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5853 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    Well not really a gundam 2 editor will ONLY be used for that game,If his working on Gundam 2 on it's own is a long road to go down,It takes for ever to put all these chars together lol I believe 52 for Gundam3.
    Yeah, I know this. My point was that because the games code is not radically different, chances are high that various offsets are in the same place, and that it will be less work to get one going later on.

I'm not sure how you got anything else out of what I said.

Xbox God

Array
    idk i suppose you were saying that gundam 2 editor will or might have some use for gundam3 lol i was tired so i might of said something else.
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5802 || Posts : 718 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 814 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

Array
    Okay this is my final save i will be uploading, it contains everything unlocked lots of money. The things that need unlocking are the online acheivemnts and i left one special stage just for the hardcore fans (okay i lied i cant sem to beat this stage myself). Beat the last challenge to get the other all mission achivement.

@Genesis
    I guess your temporary stat editor will come in handy if you can some how over stat them for this last challenge.

Mods please remove the other attchment this is my final one i cant seem to edit and move the saves
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Downloads : 29 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4952 || Posts : 110 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 15 Times in 8 Posts

BADMAN

Xbox God

Array
    What do you mean by temp lol,and Over stat them meaning what? over 200?

And also do you think that I can edit the mech stats?Becuz when i'm just about to being a mission I have to chose a mech and right next to them are there stats and max is 999.

So I never looked into it but i might can hack it don't know.
    Last edited by Genesis; 01-04-2011 at 10:31 AM.

Zero

Haven Donator

Array
    here is the screenshot of other chinese forum mention by daimasin. it need 100 post to download it and i am ban from it...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled-1-15.jpg  
    Downloads : 86 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 5403 || Posts : 498 || Thanks : 246 || Thanked 216 Times in 66 Posts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to doket For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array
    That screenshot proves my earlier theory of the mech stats being moddable to the max 999. Modding the other ones is interesting, though. I wonder how it calculates that.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast