360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Gundam Musou 3 JAP - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Haven Donator

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Daimashin View Post
    I read chinese and all but I can't make out what the heck's it saying lol, is this the full tutorial or is there more? Can you link me to the page of something?
    i can read chinese but i also dont understand what it mean. i suppose this is the whole part of it, here is the original link from the chinese forum but i believe you need to register to read it, and it need invitation for register.

http://bbs.a9vg.com/thread-1658232-1-1.html
    Downloads : 86 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 5422 || Posts : 498 || Thanks : 246 || Thanked 216 Times in 66 Posts

Array
    Already read the whole thing, still can't make heads or tails of it.

Xbox God

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Daimashin View Post
    I read chinese and all but I can't make out what the heck's it saying lol, is this the full tutorial or is there more? Can you link me to the page of something?
    I had posted what it says above your post when you asked about it go one page back lol,And Have you heard of google translate lol.You can translate the page or the wrighting.

Quote Originally Posted by badman112 View Post
    @genesis
    yeah no problem will do it in a few hours when i get home from work would it matter if the mech stats have been modified through the game as you can equip parts and upgrade the stats. Im going to go off that final save.
    If i missed anything let us know because the other thing i will mention Gundam wing zero and musha mk2 have skills on them, the rest dont have no skills on them.
    Ok thx ill take a look at it later this would come in handy to mod mech stats:)
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5820 || Posts : 718 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 814 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    I had posted what it says above your post when you asked about it go one page back lol,And Have you heard of google translate lol.You can translate the page or the wrighting.
    I can read chinese and I've already gone to the link doket posted. I just don't know what the heck it's trying to convey.:p

thedivinemonkey
    This may be a stupid question, but is there any way to get either the spoken or subtitle language in english. Playing it now, and trying to get what the hell is going on. All I'm doing is clearing rooms. I'm doing it quite well, but I don't quite get the levelling up system, and all the options are in japanese. Any of them that I click don't seem to change anything, except for one, that booted me to the main menu.

Xbox God

Array
    Well you and I and I bet alot of other ppl have the Japanese version (Witch does not contain eng subs or anything) The Asian version of the game comes with eng subs I believe.
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5820 || Posts : 718 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 814 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

Array
    Going off topic the Gundam 00 movie is out and subbed it was okay...
    Downloads : 29 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4971 || Posts : 110 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 15 Times in 8 Posts

BADMAN

Xbox God

Array
    lol,Oh badman I was using your first save has a base (the one that you uploaded from the start) And it looked like there was all the chars expect 1.So i loaded your final save and some chars I never seen before idk maybe you changed there uniform.Anyway the last char is a robot what's his name?

Also you uploaded all the chars that were in your first save so all those chars are in final save right? I just want to confirm i don't want to miss something or chars might be added that I didn't know about lol.The only char that was blanked out was that robot dude.

But thx to you my research will go alot faster becuz of final save.

Zero

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast