Quote Originally Posted by Raoh View Post
Considering how few actual changes there apparently are between 2 and 3, I am guessing a lot of the work Sly does for the Gundam 2 editor may come in handy for the 3 editor, later when it gets released NTSC wise.
Well not really a gundam 2 editor will ONLY be used for that game,If his working on Gundam 2 on it's own is a long road to go down,It takes for ever to put all these chars together lol I believe 52 for Gundam3.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuruke View Post
awesome, Gen.
I'm sure once it hits for NTSC format, slyful will be making a tool for it.
if you are interested, I'm sure he'll love to team up with you Genesis, to make a NTSC tool.
I know he's in the works of making Gundam 2 along with alot of other "Warriors" games. (seems like that his "thing" as far as loving to making tools for NTSC "Warriors" games lol)
LOL Well I would love to work with him However not for this tool (He is busy with other apps I'm sure) But the games are the same for pal and NTSC,So to speak this will
Have NTSC/Pal Support lol.Just think of my FF13 editor it works for all versions of the game. I wouldn't be working so hard on this editor if another one would have to be created in the future just to support NTSC LOL.