360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
FF13 Updated - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: FF13 Updated

bamoj7x
    thank you very much,it done with my game

Array
    Does enabling the items options affect the story?

Demon

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Daimashin View Post
    Does enabling the items options affect the story?
    Not that I've seen and I'm almost finished a full playthrough with my modded save. One thing to watch out for though is that adding the rare items may overwrite some other items. I went to check my weapons and 2 of my characters had super ribbons equipped in the weapon slot, lol.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5434 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

stivy
    hey guys. whehn i try to use the editor it says that its all signed and hashed. then when i load it up. it doesnt add the mods to the game at all.
    yes i have deleted the save file from the usb before i inject it back into it and still no joy :(
    Last edited by stivy; 02-10-2011 at 11:17 PM.

VIP Member

Array
    you have to use another program to rehash and resign. i use le fluffie works great.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6932 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by stivy View Post
    hey guys. whehn i try to use the editor it says that its all signed and hashed. then when i load it up. it doesnt add the mods to the game at all.
    yes i have deleted the save file from the usb before i inject it back into it and still no joy :(
    Actually i had the same problem until i fully read the first post that says this editor will create a modded save in a folder where the editor is. so just look in the folder where u have the editor and there should be a folder that says modded ff13 save, in that folder is where the modded save is at, hope this helps
    Last edited by CloudStrife7x; 02-12-2011 at 04:38 AM.
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24436 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Donator

Array
    i have tried to use this editor for 30 munnites and it wont work i dont understand where the save goes after im done editing can anyone explain fully because this is really not my day today .... when im done editing where does the save go and why could it not just do the file u open why is this so complicated man just had to be different i quess... just to make others want to break their computer because its not doing what u say it should by chance do u have a older version that edit the save where ever u put it like the one that just maxes magic and power

Haven Donator

Array
    alright i give up tried everything unless there is a tut or vid or something better then what you said in the first post where And this will not edit your orig save instead your modded save will be in a folder call modded ff13 save inside the ff13 folder.So extract from rar and watch the magic. nope cant seem to et this to work genesis save editor looks amazing only problem not noob freindly like ur old ones :(

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast