[Release] Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Editor - Page 38
Register
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1328333435363738
    Developer

Array

re: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Editor

Quote Originally Posted by MarianoRyu View Post
    I have managed to get the save to work.

My problem is now a stranger one: I have some pilots' Friendship missions unlocked, but no matter how much I play them they won't level up to 5 manually, they're eternally stuck at level 4.

I've tried modding their level with the Editor back to level 1, and after a mission I play they go back to level 4 again.

I've seen this happening in Amuro, Char, Ramba Ral, Milliardo, Heero, Jerid, Puru, Loran, Duo, Kai, Uso, Glemy and Schwarz. Everyone else I have mostly unlocked manually, or am in the process (I'm missing Haman, Roux, Yazan, Hayato, M'Quve, Sarah, Four, Katejina, Sochie, Beecha and Elle but I don't have their missions unlocked yet.)

Help with this please? I don't have the save right now but I'll edit this post soon as I retrieve it (different computer at the moment).

EDIT: Here's the save.

DWGUNDAM3
    Everything seems to work just fine for me on your save (reverting all character's friendship levels 1 one, then to level 4 and leveling them up to 5). Make sure you are loading the first slot (in game) as the editor only edits the first slot (since all the other slots data moves around from time to time, randomly).
    I believe that might be the cause of the issue you are having, that you may be loading other slots. The reason why they jump to level 4 when you reverted them is because of the game's legitimate progress. They will slowly level up to friendship 5 as you continue to interact with them and/or meet certain conditions, that's probably why it seems as they might be stuck on level 4 friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudavenx View Post
    question will you be doing an update to add unlock all mobile suits and infinite muso or 1 hit kill and if not could you tell me where to locate the offset for muso and mobile suits please
    Updating the editor to allow unlock all mobile suits, possibly (I'll take a look into it as I had plans on doing so but other projects kept stacking on). Everything else, no since that is located within the memory of the game and not the save -- you'd need a trainer for something like that.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5872 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Array

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Editor

Great work!

Array

Re: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Editor

This was fast Thanx a lot, it will be very useful