360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Editor - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101530 ... LastLast
    Developer

Array

re: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Editor

Not a problem man. Sorry I was only able to do one person and one mobile suit.
    I wanted to test it with the unfinished editor at the same time while helping you out.
    Well once its done you can edit any and all :)

Im glad it worked for you!
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5875 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Array

I see. The reason I asked is because of the challenge missions, or just the "My master is the True Dynasty Warrior Gundam" mission. I have no problem staying alive with the GM, I just need to kill faster to keep the "master" alive, so I was hoping a 999 GM could 1-2 hit kill most everything. So what you are saying is even if I get everything rank 4, the "minion" class will always be weaker? Can't wait to test out a maxed gundam when the editor comes out, I could even do without the pilot editor XD.

Developer

Array

You probably might be able to kill everything in about 1-2 hits with the GM, it'll just be weaker compared to a different higher class Mobile Suit.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5875 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Array

Awesome, well if you need anyone else to test run the editor, I would be more than happy to help.

Developer

Array

Not a problem, I do have a hunch on unlocking characters and unlock Mobile Suit Licenses...but I won't be home for another 3-ish hours where I have the proper resources to test it out myself (or even download saves, if I really had to). lol

So if my hunch is correct, I'll be adding Unlock Licenses to ALL Mobile Suits and Unlock ALL Characters, in the mix.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    Not a problem, I do have a hunch on unlocking characters and unlock Mobile Suit Licenses...but I won't be home for another 3-ish hours where I have the proper resources to test it out myself (or even download saves, if I really had to). lol

So if my hunch is correct, I'll be adding Unlock Licenses to ALL Mobile Suits and Unlock ALL Characters, in the mix.
    That would be awesome sly, being able to use every mobile suit and char would be cool, especially if u are starting at the beginning of the game
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24457 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Xbox God

Array

Way a head of you,Since I was working on this editor before you I'm just gonna head for a release soon.

Has you can see,I been working on this for awhile now.But anyway your right about the armor it was a tricky one and I had maxed out above 999 so I don't think it's a cap since it don't revert but I have mine right now to 4700 lol.The armor is the only one that's around 1400.Playing on hard becomes easy fast,I can take out a area in nano seconds.

I never knew you had this forum out here but I did know if I didn't hurry most likely you would make a editor.Mine is not the best design in the world but I was trying to make it look more like the menu thats why there's progress bars.

In any case my research and your research are Identical WITCH CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING WE THINK ALIKE LOL.

Anyway I would love to work with you HOWEVER this seems like a (who will win first me or you thing idk lol).

Good Luck:)

Edit:Ok i too just had a guess on how to unlock chars and I just unlocked my first char lol Now I just have to figure out how to code the strings (haven't code in ages)
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5824 || Posts : 718 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 814 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    Way a head of you,Since I was working on this editor before you I'm just gonna head for a release soon.

Has you can see,I been working on this for awhile now.But anyway your right about the armor it was a tricky one and I had maxed out above 999 so I don't think it's a cap since it don't revert but I have mine right now to 4700 lol.The armor is the only one that's around 1400.Playing on hard becomes easy fast,I can take out a area in nano seconds.

I never knew you had this forum out here but I did know if I didn't hurry most likely you would make a editor.Mine is not the best design in the world but I was trying to make it look more like the menu thats why there's progress bars.

In any case my research and your research are Identical WITCH CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING WE THINK ALIKE LOL.

Anyway I would love to work with you HOWEVER this seems like a (who will win first me or you thing idk lol).

Good Luck:)
    :/ lol...

Yea my Unicorn Gundam has 9999 everything and its about as powerful as my Unicorn Gundam at 999 on another save, which led me to believe just make the cap at 999 (even though it wouldn't happen, but just in case if some people have gaming issues such as freezing, like some stated they had on Samurai Warriors 2).

I'm about 90% done (after coming home from work and frantically working on it lol) really I just have to make the GUI less plain (which I cannot do at the moment. Not around the resources I need lol)

But Yea we should work on something (doesn't matter what exactly) one of these days. It would be awesome!

EDIT: Yes just had a buddy test it, worked flawlessly for him. (all I have to do now is test it at home, with the unlocked values added to make sure they are the right ones)
    I just can't build/release the update until I get home later, spiffy up the GUI and then build it.
    So expect an Update tonight (if all goes well) /tomorrow (at the latest)