360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Editor - Page 7
Register
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121732 ... LastLast
    Xbox God

Array

re: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Editor

Well that all depends on witch editor will be missing somethings and witch editor will have them all.Ether way to be honest I hate when there's 2 save editors out there of the samething.

I remember SC Conviction they had muti save editors out and most did the samething lol.When all they could of done is worked together to create just one editor,But it seems they want all the glory lol I guess.Ether way If sly was working on this first and then I had started I would of stopped lol.I think there is so many save editors I could have made sigh.

And also why is sly making all the gundam editors wtf are you ppl doing lol.
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5828 || Posts : 718 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 814 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    Well that all depends on witch editor will be missing somethings and witch editor will have them all.Ether way to be honest I hate when there's 2 save editors out there of the samething.

I remember SC Conviction they had muti save editors out and most did the samething lol.When all they could of done is worked together to create just one editor,But it seems they want all the glory lol I guess.Ether way If sly was working on this first and then I had started I would of stopped lol.I think there is so many save editors I could have made sigh.

And also why is sly making all the gundam editors wtf are you ppl doing lol.
    lmao I agree with ya (I completely forgot you were working on it originally for the JAP version, until I saw that screen-cap you just posted, my bad man. lol)
    I don't mind working together, Honestly I haven't test it yet. I'm confident about everything except the unlock offset, I'm not sure but I might have found that (can't confirm without testing it yet) lol

lol but hey you guys know me, I LOVE making all these "Warriors" Editors. It's actually a crap ton of fun.
    Just like when I made the Warriors Orochi 2 editor. I had got all 1000 points on it and stopped playing but once I made that editor....I played it for another 20+ hours :D
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5879 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

I just checked the achievement list for this, and it appears there's the unlock all suits, char, and licenses. So I'm guessing if we use the option to unlock wouldn't that interfere with the achievements?
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5955 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Developer

Array

It might, I would try unlocking all but 1 character first then unlock that character manually just to be safe. (Once the update is out)
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5879 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

Awesome! looking forward to it.
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5955 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Haven Donator
    Array

Hey Sly...love the editor with just the money! Making the game a breeze...you can go into the the shop and keep buying the training sets and it gives you several levels and makes the pilot himself better which in turn makes the gundam better. But I can not wait to be able to pump up the gundam themselves!!! Only question I have is will your editor have the option to select individual gundam and make their stats maxed or 999 or whatever? or will it only do all gundam? as was said a few posts ago....I don't want to mess any achievements up...I just want a few of my favorite Gundam to be super powerful! or be able to have 10 upgrade slots! Something like that! IDK, either way, I look forward to your editor or Genesis and your editor if you guys collaborate on it together! Good luck and thank you for the great work!

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by NINJA JAY View Post
    Hey Sly...love the editor with just the money! Making the game a breeze...you can go into the the shop and keep buying the training sets and it gives you several levels and makes the pilot himself better which in turn makes the gundam better. But I can not wait to be able to pump up the gundam themselves!!! Only question I have is will your editor have the option to select individual gundam and make their stats maxed or 999 or whatever? or will it only do all gundam? as was said a few posts ago....I don't want to mess any achievements up...I just want a few of my favorite Gundam to be super powerful! or be able to have 10 upgrade slots! Something like that! IDK, either way, I look forward to your editor or Genesis and your editor if you guys collaborate on it together! Good luck and thank you for the great work!
    It'll do all Mobile Suits 999 but it wont save until you hit save. So you can in fact hit all 999 and edit whichever ones you want up to 9999 or even less. It's whichever you want :)

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    It'll do all Mobile Suits 999 but it wont save until you hit save. So you can in fact hit all 999 and edit whichever ones you want up to 9999 or even less. It's whichever you want :)
    Awesome...so if I set it up to do all at 999 and then put all the gundam except 2 to 0 would it still unlock all? I just don't want to unlock them all...I want to play and earn them...I just want the 3 or 4 I use to be god like...LOL...I'm not really concerned about them all being unlocked...more concern on the achievement for all suits unlocked is the case...without the level achievements unlocked it makes it rather odd to have all the suits...I may just have to unlock the other achievements with the old profile editor or something and then go on from their with your excellent editor! but let me know if at all possible your editor will allow us to edit the stats or add upgrade slots to an individual gundam? hopefully by suit name...e.g...double X gundam?

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121732 ... LastLast