360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Skyrim Save Editor? - Page 4
Register

View Poll Results: Would you like to have a complete Skyrim Save Editor?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ok..

7 4.29%
  • Yes Please!

103 63.19%
  • Yoooshh Finally!

53 32.52%
  • No thanks

0 0%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Array

Re: Skyrim Save Editor?

I think everyone does

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Array

think Jappi may have cancelled this project unfortunately, haven't read any updates from him talking about progress on it since he first started the thread months ago, i'm still holding out hope that it will happen eventually but at this point its pretty doubtful.
    for anyone still watching this thread i recommend a SE i found on xpgamesaves "the Skyrim barrel mod editor" that supposedly mods items stored in barrels by turning them into anything you want on the game, i say "supposedly" cause i've yet to try it myself but haven't read any posts claiming it doesn't work so you may want to try that one out.

Array

i don't think he scrapped this project cause over at Horizonmb.com i also answered this kind of question maybe a month ago when someone asked for a mod tool request and i lead them here...now the same guy who made that request asked Jappi88 directly and last i know it that he is and still working on this and it is taking him time to get things straight and in working order and that he has learned alot on how to make this tool work for 360 BUT with it being the kind of tool everyone wants i know it is really gonna take him time cause with his DS1 and DS2 editors they are the best one this day and hope he does finish this and hope to see it soon just give it time guys untill Jappi himself says he stopped then its scrapped

Array

Quote Originally Posted by zeroxmdkx View Post
    i don't think he scrapped this project cause over at Horizonmb.com i also answered this kind of question maybe a month ago when someone asked for a mod tool request and i lead them here...now the same guy who made that request asked Jappi88 directly and last i know it that he is and still working on this and it is taking him time to get things straight and in working order and that he has learned alot on how to make this tool work for 360 BUT with it being the kind of tool everyone wants i know it is really gonna take him time cause with his DS1 and DS2 editors they are the best one this day and hope he does finish this and hope to see it soon just give it time guys untill Jappi himself says he stopped then its scrapped
    good point, didn't think about that, it is possible that its just taking a lot of time, after all Skyrim is a HUGE game and because of how massive it is most modders never even tried making an editor for it and those who did eventually gave up, but if anyone can do it Jappi can, he's one of the best modders in the business..

Array

nice work, thanks.

Array

oui un éditeur de saugarde pour the elder scolls 5 skyrim serait trait bien jusque la les developeur ou modler etc comme vous voulez les appelé ont fait du bon bouleau pour certin jeux (ex final fantasy 13)

Inactive Member
    Array

Please Make this editor i have been looking for like a year now and havent been able to find a good skyrim editor

Array

It would be amazing if this were to be made! Skyrim is my favorite game released to date, and I would love to be able to mod my PS3 version saves.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast