Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @

Mortal Kombat Kollector's Edition & Tournament Edition

Kollector's Edition
    $99.99

Bonus!

Pre-order Mortal Kombat at Gamestop and get exclusive access to the Klassic Scorpion Playable Character Skin and the original Scorpion Fatality.

Online Customers: A code with instructions on how to redeem the Klassic Scorpion

Playable Character and the Scorpion Fatality will be emailed to you when your game ships.

Store/In-Store Pick Up Customers: A code with instructions on how to redeem the

Klassic Scorpion Playable Character and the Scorpion Fatality will be printed on your receipt at time of game pick up.

Kollectible figurines of Scorpion and Sub-Zero that double up as video game ‘bookends’ for your favorite Mortal Kombat games.
    + Hand sculpted with high level of detail
    + Decorated using an artful combination of spray mask, tampo print, free spray and hand washes.

The Art of Mortal Kombat
    + A 110+ page book featuring original concept sketches and game art from the 2011 version of Mortal Kombat.

Retro-Ninja costume
    + Exclusive alternate in-game costume inspired by the original character designs.

Customize your Xbox LIVE avatar with Mortal Kombat costumes and challenge your friends in our new King of the Hill online mode.

Tournament Edition
    $149.99

Bonus!

Pre-order Mortal Kombat at Gamestop and get exclusive access to the Klassic Scorpion Playable Character Skin and the original Scorpion Fatality.

Online Customers: A code with instructions on how to redeem the Klassic Scorpion

Playable Character and the Scorpion Fatality will be emailed to you when your game ships.

Store/In-Store Pick Up Customers: A code with instructions on how to redeem the

Klassic Scorpion Playable Character and the Scorpion Fatality will be printed on your receipt at time of game pick up.

Mortal Kombat Fight Stick
    + High quality, authentic Suzo Happ arcade parts for the ultimate in performance.
    + Designed exclusively by NetherRealm Studios
    + Inspired by the wooden arcade cabinets from the golden age of gaming
    + Features the classic Mortal Kombat ergonomic button layout to best optimize game play.
    + Memory foam underside for comfortable lap use
    + Flip open lid for easy arcade part customization access and storage.

Retro-Ninja costume Exclusive alternate in-game costume inspired by the classic Mortal Kombat character designs.

Customize your Xbox LIVE avatar with Mortal Kombat costumes and challenge your friends in our new King of the Hill online mode.

Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8577 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

Developer
    Array
    nice i have to buy this
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5323 || Posts : 427 || Thanks : 214 || Thanked 148 Times in 52 Posts

Luv You

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    i got dead space 2 pre-ordered for both ps3 & 360. and, if i wanted to get this game. it would be for the ps3. since kratos is in it. last mk game i played was on the genesis.
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8577 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Seeing that makes me consider buying it as well
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24454 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array
    i'm gonna buy this to. the fight stick looks awesome.
    Downloads : 29 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5088 || Posts : 222 || Thanks : 114 || Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

http://www.360haven.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=106&dateline=12986652  37

LordHex
    The arcade stick looks amazing, but it's layout is too "specific" for me to drop that much money... I may go with the book ends though. ;)