best mods
Register

Thread: best mods

RETRO
    Gamer

Array
    Twitter: @

best mods

general discussion on which is your best mods on 360haven Click image for larger version. 

Name:	360.png 
Views:	153 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	15832
    trainers
    editors
    gamesaves
    plus what game would you like to be modded
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 17095 || Posts : 12,545 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,322 Posts

DarkOne
    Array

Re: best mods

Man! There are just so many modifications to choose from.
    The Lost Odyssey editor is godlike.
    The Resonance of Fate save with ALL the items at the beginning is the best savegame mod on here for me, as it made the game delicious.
    The Witcher 2 editor was great, same goes for the one for both Dark Souls, and the one for Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Ninja Gaiden RE.
    Seriously all the mods are great...every one will have more than one, and really, I don't see myself having a "best" mod.
    I love them all, whether it's a savegame or an editor. I haven't used any trainers, as I never got a J-Tag/RGH.
    If only we had a DRM-free DLC section, the mods would be 100% perfect to me.
    We're almost there though.

For my wishlist though, I'd wish for a Red Dead Redemption GOTY editor that could mod stats, money and ammo count,
    or maybe a stat editor for ALL fighting games, especially Ultra SF4,
    or a weapon/armor/talisman editor for Darksiders 2.

Security
    Overlord

Array

best mods in my book are the dead island, darksouls, darksiders 2 editors, there are more but i cant remember them all
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5921 || Posts : 1,008 || Thanks : 169 || Thanked 178 Times in 114 Posts

RETRO
    Gamer

Array

Grand Theft Auto V Save Editor (By: XB36Hazard)i think this work is awesome one of the best for me.
    but like you say there is a lot of other work on here which takes a lot of time an effort to do thanks to you modders
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 17095 || Posts : 12,545 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,322 Posts

5. The Following User Says Thank You to THUMBS For This Useful Post:

Array

The Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 mods by Jappi88 were probably my favorite but love of the games played into that as well. I also really like the Dragons Dogma one. I would say that all of the ones I have used have been really top notch and the games so much more enjoyable. Thank you to all of you developers who put in your time and energy into making these great mods for us.

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array

I can't decide which one is better cuz all of them are great, but i did enjoy playing GTA V for several days with ioritree's trainer -see link below.
    http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...05-21-TU2-TU14
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9424 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

360HAVEN
    Array

Being well...a final fantasy nerd i gotta give a round to killermiles for his save editors and xb36hazard for gta v. sadly i rarely get time to get on here but i always find something awesome in the making when i am :) great stuff to all the guys on here. I wouldn't mind a full blown ffx-x2 save editor for the remaster on ps3 :) kinda annoying that i preorderd that and now theres a version coming to ps4... oh well anyway take it easy guys.

Array

I'm a fan of really all the works on here.