360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Paying up to $300 for Reaper of souls PS3 cheat assist - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

Re: Paying up to $300 for Reaper of souls PS3 cheat assist

Since everyone thinks Im crazy to offer to pay anyone to come over , even though I honestly have no bad will or intentions I have come up with another possible solution. I have seen that Viper on xpg games has made a great mod software for RoS. I have tried contacting him and I am making the same offer here... Someone mails me a CD with the complete working program so that I can just usb my save to computer and get to work and in return I will get you an item off amazon wish list valued up to $100. You must send me the CD first and I verify it works, then I will do either the wish list or if you prefer an amazon gift card. I am a man of my word. I am new here this is true, but an 18 yr veteran of FDNY does not lie or make false offers. I am sincere and computer illiterate so please someone help... email me at [email protected] if you wanna help. Thanks

Demon
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by smarks0528 View Post
    Since everyone thinks Im crazy to offer to pay anyone to come over , even though I honestly have no bad will or intentions I have come up with another possible solution. I have seen that Viper on xpg games has made a great mod software for RoS. I have tried contacting him and I am making the same offer here... Someone mails me a CD with the complete working program so that I can just usb my save to computer and get to work and in return I will get you an item off amazon wish list valued up to $100. You must send me the CD first and I verify it works, then I will do either the wish list or if you prefer an amazon gift card. I am a man of my word. I am new here this is true, but an 18 yr veteran of FDNY does not lie or make false offers. I am sincere and computer illiterate so please someone help... email me at [email protected] if you wanna help. Thanks
    whats stoping u from just downloading the program yourself? he did post vidoes on how to mod it and second i would remove your email address from both fourms

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by smarks0528 View Post
    I really have no idea why you're wasting that much of money for 1 game/mod instead buying Game genie which works for Retail ps3 consoles and can mod a lot old and new games. If there isn't a cheat code for a game, you can always request cheat codes + The cheat codes we post on this site for brutoforce savedata manager also works for gamegenie.

O well, it's your money and no one can stop you from wasting it tho.

If you get a CD with mods on it, you will not be able to mod the game anyway.
    You still have to learn how to use it because the CD you'll get will not automatically mod the game nor your savedata or whatever.
    It contains mods and tutorials which means you still have to do it manually yourself.
    I recommend you to learn how to move/copy your savedata from the ps3 to usb.
    A lot tutorials are available on youtube.
    When you've learned that easy step. You should come back and i'll teach you how to use brutoforce via Teamviewer for free

Jappi will update his D3 advanced save editor if enough members request an update.
    Ofcourse he expects a small donation but still better than wasting $300 :/

Mods should be free - That's my motto !
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 12-10-2014 at 10:50 AM.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9412 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sephiroth For This Useful Post:

Array

Bad idea is not good one google it google best friend

goodluck ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123