360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Paying up to $300 for Reaper of souls PS3 cheat assist
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

Question Paying up to $300 for Reaper of souls PS3 cheat assist

I am in need of someone in South Florida who is willing to come to my home and set up the reaper of souls PS3 cheat so that I can alter stats, weapons, chars, etc. I do not know how to copy game files from PS3 to laptop. You will need to bring any and all devices needed to copy my save file and the program needed to actually modify the file. You will also have to install that program on my laptop and teach me how to copy the files so I can later do that myself. This is a cash offer. I am in Boynton Beach, so anyone within driving distance can contact me at my email [email protected] if you wanna take me up on the offer.

Someone on another site inferred this is a sex come on lol... I am not interested in that. All I want is exactly what I am asking for and I am willing to pay for that service that's ALL
    Last edited by smarks0528; 12-09-2014 at 07:38 PM.

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Paying up to $300 for Reaper of souls PS3 cheat assist

Quote Originally Posted by smarks0528 View Post
    I am in need of someone in South Florida who is willing to come to my home and set up the reaper of souls PS3 cheat so that I can alter stats, weapons, chars, etc. I do not know how to copy game files from PS3 to laptop. You will need to bring any and all devices needed to copy my save file and the program needed to actually modify the file. You will also have to install that program on my laptop and teach me how to copy the files so I can later do that myself. This is a cash offer. I am in Boynton Beach, so anyone within driving distance can contact me at my email [email protected] if you wanna take me up on the offer.

Someone on another site inferred this is a sex come on lol... I am not interested in that. All I want is exactly what I am asking for and I am willing to pay for that service that's ALL
    Should the person also bring lube or do you have plenty already? :P
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14275 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Array

OMFG seriously ? I just wanna get this mod program working and I have plenty of time and money to waste on it. I am not interested in sex with anyone lol. You can bring a friend for protection if that makes you happy or a whole posse .. IDC... I just wanna get this stupid mod working.

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array

OMFG seriously ? I just wanna get this mod program working and I have plenty of time and money to waste on it. I am not interested in sex with anyone lol. You can bring a friend for protection if that makes you happy or a whole posse .. IDC... I just wanna get this stupid mod working.
    Condoms work better for protection :)
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14275 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Array

Please cant you just help me. I am desperate :( :(

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array

Please cant you just help me. I am desperate :( :(
    Sorry man, I don't do PS3 modding and am not sure how to get the save files ready to be modded...

Array

[QUOTE=Idlehands88;281948]Sorry man, I don't do PS3 modding and am not sure how to get the save files ready to be modded...[/QUOTE

NP dude.. thnx anyway

Security
    Overlord

Array

um ever heard of youtube? there are a bunch of tutorials on there im sure there are a few to show you how to move your saves from the ps3 to a usb. and same thing on how to use the ROS editor. offering a complete stranger $300 bucks to come to your home is really silly and dangerous for both parties, also for that being your first post on here just no.
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5880 || Posts : 1,008 || Thanks : 169 || Thanked 178 Times in 114 Posts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast