360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Question] Dragon Age Inquisition SE ? Someone working on it? - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Haven Martial Arts God

Array

Re: [Question] Dragon Age Inquisition SE ? Someone working on it?

hmm...this would be a grate "comeback" title for me... as i already created a save game editor for the previous dragon age games ^_^
    though... i don't have the game... and from what i see there are people working already on it ^_^
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 7480 || Posts : 1,193 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,060 Times in 399 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

I was thinking about making one, but then i took an arrow to the knee.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9408 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sephiroth For This Useful Post:

Array

If memory serves, there was a seriously detailed save-editing tool made for the first two games... as in one tool that worked on both the previous games... and allowed an absolutely uncanny level of customisation.

Does anyone recall who made that one and whether it could be... well.... "updated" to work for Inquisition as well?

Since they've now patched over the exploitable glitches that were pretty much the only things making the game playable, this is about the only hope I have left. No save-editor probably means I'll never go back to the damned game.

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Same here i tested to see about how long it would take to get a rare item to at least 100 and i mean a legit rare item not one labeled that you can find the animal running around and kill it till 100. So yea 2 hours just to make an amount worth getting and fade touch items don't even get me started thats next to impossible in one day let alone a week biowares forum has multiple petitions and forum titles of angry gamers that can't play the way they want and some on first gen 360 and ps3 that can't even play it at all or at least to a point and it jams not to mention the mosaics you could bypass if a saveditor came out. but seems at this point slim to none seems the encryption is to much can't say i don't appreciate them trying though.

Demon

Array

Has anyone figured out the encryption on this game yet?
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5459 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by SotiCoto View Post
    If memory serves, there was a seriously detailed save-editing tool made for the first two games... as in one tool that worked on both the previous games... and allowed an absolutely uncanny level of customisation.

Does anyone recall who made that one and whether it could be... well.... "updated" to work for Inquisition as well?

Since they've now patched over the exploitable glitches that were pretty much the only things making the game playable, this is about the only hope I have left. No save-editor probably means I'll never go back to the damned game.
    Are you referring to the Gff Editor, or more specifically, pyGFF Editor? B/C that's the one I used and you could mod equipment, add skills, change portraits. Thing was 64 kinds of awesome. I noticed the PC guys have a save editor that works just like it, so I'm maybe hoping that somebody could maybe engineer it to work for console saves. I know PC is much, MUCH more open-ended, but I have hope.

Array

I hope so :/

Array

Quote Originally Posted by BrianMAC View Post
    Are you referring to the Gff Editor, or more specifically, pyGFF Editor? B/C that's the one I used and you could mod equipment, add skills, change portraits. Thing was 64 kinds of awesome. I noticed the PC guys have a save editor that works just like it, so I'm maybe hoping that somebody could maybe engineer it to work for console saves. I know PC is much, MUCH more open-ended, but I have hope.
    I don't entirely remember... since the laptop I had all my old downloads on (including the editor in question) got destroyed (alcohol-related accident).
    Probably was though. It didn't have a fancy GUI (honestly, I hate fancy GUI editors since they usually do very little) but instead had a load of ... y'know... collapsible file layers and stuff.
    I just remember I used it for DA2 to get a Dagger-Mage with Intro-Bethany's body.... make a Greatsword-Rogue... and another rogue with Cassandra's Inquisition armour. I could put skills from any class onto any character, freely modify the attributes of weapons... heck, just about anything and everything. It was brilliant.

And funnily enough, Inquisition now needs something like that just to make the damned game playable again.
    Bioware managed to destroy basically the only means to get money, crafting equipment AND influence in the game outside of MMO-grade grinds. About the only thing they did NOT patch over was the looting trick to get multiple amulets of power... so infinite skill-points are still a thing (unless they've patched again since).
    We really do need some serious inventory management editing though.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast