360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Devil May Cry 4 - Save Editor - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Haven Donator

Array

Re: Devil May Cry 4 - Save Editor

u could hex edit ur self.. or use an different editor
    Downloads : 150 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5712 || Posts : 782 || Thanks : 765 || Thanked 229 Times in 89 Posts

A Lover Not A Fighter

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by KimCheeWarrior View Post
    dude, ive been trying to give myself max holy water for the past hour. i mustve unplugged and replugged my hard drive into my 360 at least a dozen times trying to get the editor to work. by what miracle you managed to get it to work, i dont know, maybe its not possible to edit the holy water value. *shrugs* all i wanted was tons of holy water, nothing else.
    How does unplugging and replugging your hard drive into your 360 make an editor work? I'm interested to know lol!
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8172 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

I C0z I

nice work feudalnate as always

Name:  360 haven.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  87.0 KB

KimCheeWarrior

hey smarty pants, you unplug your hard drive to plug it into your pc with a transfer cable so you can access your saves on your pc. get it yet? i would use a flash drive but mine broke so until my next paycheck im forced to actually mod from my hard drive.

KimCheeWarrior

turns out the fields were just mixed up. devil stars - large is actually the field for holy water and the field for holy water is actually the field for proud souls. red souls field is correct. not sure about the rest of them because all i mod are red souls and holy water, i just happened to notice that the value in the holy water field whenever i open my save file is the same as the amount of proud souls i have. also, when you mod your red souls, dont go past seven digits or else the counter will overlap and youll end up with the game's equivalent of 0 souls even if you see a number. i usually give myself 9990000 to give myself a 10000 soul window to not overlap the counter. so there you go, although its awesome that someone put time and effort into an editor like this, this editor is far from flawless as some of you liked to arrogantly imply and make some of us who picked up on the flaws of the editor feel incompetent, thanks. :) as for the creator of the editor, despite the problems, i was still able to successly mod my game after a little tinkering, thanks again.

pudge123

cheers for program its brilliant

Eldriken

Whenever I use this editor, upon editing what I want to edit, saving it, putting it back on my USB and then copying it to my HDD, the game won't let me load the file.

Whenever I go to pick the storage device when the game prompts me to do so, whether it's the USB or my HDD, it says that it can't detect the selected storage device.

Any idea(s) what could be causing this? My 360 recognizes the save on the USB/HDD, but the game just won't let me load it and I'm baffled as to why.

Edit: Well, Red Hulk's editor worked just fine. >.>
    Last edited by Eldriken; 04-15-2012 at 06:57 PM.

triggerhapi

Quote Originally Posted by KimCheeWarrior View Post
    turns out the fields were just mixed up. devil stars - large is actually the field for holy water and the field for holy water is actually the field for proud souls. red souls field is correct. not sure about the rest of them because all i mod are red souls and holy water, i just happened to notice that the value in the holy water field whenever i open my save file is the same as the amount of proud souls i have. also, when you mod your red souls, dont go past seven digits or else the counter will overlap and youll end up with the game's equivalent of 0 souls even if you see a number. i usually give myself 9990000 to give myself a 10000 soul window to not overlap the counter. so there you go, although its awesome that someone put time and effort into an editor like this, this editor is far from flawless as some of you liked to arrogantly imply and make some of us who picked up on the flaws of the editor feel incompetent, thanks. :) as for the creator of the editor, despite the problems, i was still able to successly mod my game after a little tinkering, thanks again.
    im still having a problem with the "proud souls"... it doesnt change even if its set on 10000 like u said. do i have to finish a mission first?

im just playing it again to wash off the stench of dmc5 lol would be cool to reminisce how great the series was with all the proudsouls and items. tnx

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast