360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] F.E.A.R. - Save Editor (FEAR/FEAR Files/FEAR 2) - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Array

Re: F.E.A.R. - Save Editor (FEAR/FEAR Files/FEAR 2)

Quote Originally Posted by feudalnate View Post

Mirrors:
    Code:
    http://www.multiupload.nl/F02ZO8RF59
    Is this Multiupload link correct? It doesn't seem to be redirecting to the actual file. Maybe I'm missing something in the process, but I just tested it on 4 different browsers on 2 different machines and never once did it end up getting me anywhere near the editor. It first redirects to lnx.lu which, of course, tries to get you to install malware, and attempting to skip the ad just lands you at an anti-RIAA sign-up for spam form.

Not a big deal since people can obviously just download from here, but I figured I'd quickly mention it in case you wanted to double-check.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by feudalnate View Post
    Updated to 3.1

Fixed: Issues parsing F.E.A.R. Files: Perseus Mandate directory indexes correctly
    Added: Descriptions to table view (user editable by opening manifest.ini in a text editor and updatable via internet)
    Added: Expansion name now shows in log and form title

Notes and examples of how to edit the manifest file are in the file itself. At the time of this post I haven't filled in any descriptions in the manifest yet but when I get the time I will fill out all the ones I know of and users can simply check for a manifest update seldomly to merge my latest descriptions with their own.

If you know what a strings value represents and you'd like to add your description to the manifest on the server for others then post what you've found, I'll have a look over and will add your finding(s) to the remote manifest if all is good
    awesome job on the update feudalnate :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Retired Staff

Array
    Awesome job on editor an great update feudalnate :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15470 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Administrator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Dregen View Post
    Is this Multiupload link correct? It doesn't seem to be redirecting to the actual file. Maybe I'm missing something in the process, but I just tested it on 4 different browsers on 2 different machines and never once did it end up getting me anywhere near the editor. It first redirects to lnx.lu which, of course, tries to get you to install malware, and attempting to skip the ad just lands you at an anti-RIAA sign-up for spam form.
    Not sure what the issue was with their site but I replaced with some other reliable mirrors

I've been playing around with some values, such as lighting and debug settings, figuring out which value represents what in the engine. So check for manifest updates when you get the chance cause I'll be adding the nice list of goodies I've found soon

Downloads : 63 || Uploads : 11 || Rep Power : 5618 || Posts : 347 || Thanks : 62 || Thanked 939 Times in 190 Posts

"If you can get 30 seconds of fun, you can pretty much stretch that out to be an entire game. So you can have all the great graphics, all the different characters,
    and lots of different weapons with amazing effects but if you don't nail that 30 seconds, you're not going to have a great game." ~Jamie Griesemer (Halo 2 Design Lead)

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array

sucks that fear 3 never got this kind of support... :(
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8558 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

darkmikasonfire

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    sucks that fear 3 never got this kind of support... :(
    really that one didn't even need anything, it was rather easy even on the hardest difficulty, i've had to use godmode on every other hardest difficulty for the other games, that one was the only one that was really easy, the cover system was much better in it, and co-opping it make it pathetically easy.

Array

thanks you!

Array

I can't seem to edit anything for F.E.A.R Files. No string values load up when I open my save. Everything worked fine for F.E.A.R though.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast