360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Earth Defence Force Insect Armageddon - Credits(working on more) - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Haven Donator

Array

Re: Earth Defence Force Insect Armageddon - Credits(working on more)

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnu2noob View Post
    Well I tried several different options tonight but, I'm not having much luck. I did notice that the only time values start to show up in the .sav file is when all of the characters are unlocked. The only characters who's values start to show are the Battle character for some reason. Until I have some more time to play with it I would be glad to upload what I have for now. Of course....as you can see I'm fairly new so can someone walk me through how to do that please? LOL! If someone will leave me a quick "how to" I'll post the gamesave by tomorrow.

later.
    If u have a usb it is the same process just different programs:)

First put ur save on device u will be connecting to pc
    then either download Xport 360 if u using hard driveor modio/horizon for usb
    open program click partition 3 content go to insect armagedon right click on ur save file have to find it first :P extract file then drag in win rar and then upload to site

Pwnu2noob

EDFIA.rar

Hopefully this works! LOL!

If someone will verify this file I will post it into the gamesaves thread. I'll continue to work on it and see if I can't get this thing figured out. need sleep.

NeoRizer

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnu2noob View Post
    EDFIA.rar

Hopefully this works! LOL!

If someone will verify this file I will post it into the gamesaves thread. I'll continue to work on it and see if I can't get this thing figured out. need sleep.
    I just tried the file out, it's too small to be the contentdata.bin file and after loading my I.D. and rehashing/resigning the file is corrupted on load up. The file should be 288kb but this one is only 72kb...not sure what's up with that, maybe you just uploaded the unpacked save data? Could you maybe upload the entire file because I don't know how to do that re-pack/unpack stuff or whatever it is...it's just extra steps that could be avoided if you uploaded the entire thing. Thanks again though for taking the time to mess with the file. Even if I just had the battle armor guy maxed out I'd be happy. I wouldn't mind seeing the Jet Pack guy's pesticide weapon though. ;)

curt_dawg21

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Have some bloody patience, We don't just pop this shit out of our asses, These things take time, If you're not going to contribute in any way, Shut up and wait for Mountain and Pwnu2noob to research the game a little more. Good things come to those who wait.
    well when someone says that they are "going to post the location of the exp tonight" i take it that they will do what they say they are going to do and i thought waiting 3 days before another post was patience.....but anyways i still cant find any values in float32 in either hxd or hex workshop i even tried the 2 files you get when using packageI/O. hmmm for a not so popular game they sure did go all out on the protection lol

curt_dawg21

ok so i injected the .sav into my content.bin and this is what i got....
    battle armor is maxed
    jet armor is lvl 2 1895xp
    tactical armor is lvl 2 2045xp
    trooper armor is lvl 2 2315xp
    and it has a total of
    6970 creds

Pwnu2noob

yeah that's the modded file. I never played around with the credits. Or did anything else with the other characters yet.

curt_dawg21

Quote Originally Posted by NeoRizer View Post
    I just tried the file out, it's too small to be the contentdata.bin file and after loading my I.D. and rehashing/resigning the file is corrupted on load up. The file should be 288kb but this one is only 72kb...not sure what's up with that, maybe you just uploaded the unpacked save data? Could you maybe upload the entire file because I don't know how to do that re-pack/unpack stuff or whatever it is...it's just extra steps that could be avoided if you uploaded the entire thing. Thanks again though for taking the time to mess with the file. Even if I just had the battle armor guy maxed out I'd be happy. I wouldn't mind seeing the Jet Pack guy's pesticide weapon though. ;)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ms7tj0j6nvtjdji thanks to guy15 all maxed except battle armor needs like 20,000 more xp
    Last edited by curt_dawg21; 07-22-2011 at 12:28 AM.

Pwnu2noob

nice! i'll have to check it out!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345