Register
Page 17 of 209 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227426792117 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2 save editor 2.0.0.0

Amany When Do You Update Tool ?

Haven Donator
    Array

Thanks for the editor Amany. (Phily too).

I used to get errors on the Raid tab but messed around with it and now I can easily edit my save without any error messages coming up.

Edited lots of ultra rare weapons with lvl 10/20 parts. With firepower you can make some really op weapons.

Appreciate the effort you put into this, keep up the good work.

Array

works great, thanks.

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2 save editor 4.0.0.0

Modding the BP points works fine, but no changes to items in Campaign mode. Is there an update coming for this editor to fix this?

Demonic
    Array

I am having problems with this editor, I would love to change some stuff with my raid mode and give myself some more bp for the campaign but everytime I change anything with my save it always says file is corrupted and cannot be loaded any help would be much appreciated. Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong I have read through all the posts on here and would really like to get this working, Thank You for anyone that'll help me out

360HAVEN
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Moon
    Quote Originally Posted by dezuks
    The program generated two files that I don't know is for.
    Thats the problem, you must ignore those files NEVER use the files generated in the program folder.
    I going to tell you how i use this editor:

A.- When you play the first time the Xbox generate the save file...
    B.- Now move your RER2 "save file" from your Xbox in your USB device.
    C.- Normally i create 2 folders in my desktop RER2 and RER2 Backup

Step 1.-Now open horizon and extract the RER2 file twice because you going to save the file in RER2 folder and RER2 backup folder.

Step 2.-With the RER2 Save Editor open the file saved in the RER2 folder.

Step 3.-Edit the Raid Mode Parameters for each character and save for example edit Moira’s Lv /BP and "Save Players" after edit Claire´s Lv/BP and "Save Players" do the same with each character.

Step 4.-If you dont want edit more things choose the option "Save"

Step 5.- Add new weapons/parts etc...honestly its too easy just look the picture after you can try diferent options...

With the Raid Mode Weapons editor worked fine i got my Drake Short Range+ Lv100, i added with the editor 30,000 of fire power but finally in the game and combined with some parts my Drake has 5816356 of fire power the parts added to the weapon are the next:
    -Damage Lv20
    -Capacity Lv20
    -Critical Lv10
    -Life Stealer Lv10
    -Elite Killer Lv10
    -Anti Recoil Lv5
    Last edited by Bloody Moon; 03-27-2015 at 03:23 AM.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Moon View Post
    I going to tell you how i use this editor:

A.- When you play the first time the Xbox generate the save file...
    B.- Now move your RER2 "save file" from your Xbox in your USB device.
    C.- Normally i create 2 folders in my desktop RER2 and RER2 Backup

Step 1.-Now open horizon and extract the RER2 file twice because you going to save the file in RER2 folder and RER2 backup folder.

Step 2.-With the RER2 Save Editor open the file saved in the RER2 folder.

Step 3.-Edit the Raid Mode Parameters for each character and save for example edit Moira’s Lv /BP and "Save Players" after edit Claire´s Lv/BP and "Save Players" do the same with each character.

Step 4.-If you dont want edit more things choose the option "Save"

Step 5.- Add new weapons/parts etc...honestly its too easy just look the picture after you can try diferent options...

With the Raid Mode Weapons editor worked fine i got my Drake Short Range+ Lv100, i added with the editor 30,000 of fire power but finally in the game and combined with some parts my Drake has 5816356 of fire power the parts added to the weapon are the next:
    -Damage Lv20
    -Capacity Lv20
    -Critical Lv10
    -Life Stealer Lv10
    -Elite Killer Lv10
    -Anti Recoil Lv5
    How do even get any parts to show up to the applied weapon? I've been playing with this for a minute now. Thank goodness for the jtag ability wirelessly transfer; otherwise, I would go mad!

With the 4.0 editor, no matter how many times I try to edit the part no, it never changes. It was today I decided to d/l the original SE. And I'd be damn, editing the no. of parts
    work. But I was pissed off when I found the drop boxes were blank to apply parts.

So I said ok, maybe they'll work now since every weapon has at least 8 slots. So I assigned some parts in the 4.0 version. Sigh, still no dice! I'd be a mofo! The only thing that seems
    to work in the 4.0 editor (for me, anyway) when it comes to raid mode is modifying its weapon level and capacity while damage and firing rate can be hit and miss.

Update: Nvmd, It's finally working out for me. I found it best that I edit absolutely everything and don't leave anything blank. Still no guarantee all would stick; however, the parts assigned are sticking with a 100% chance.

Ripping the overseer's quote, "I need to throw all of you at the wall and see who sticks." In this case filling in all the attributes and see what sticks.

I found these attributes to be absolutely OP:

Damage 20- Need we say more?

Auto Shot- OMG This is ridiculous! There's no need to pull the trigger anymore. It does it for you! Combine this with Anti-Recoil and Fire Rate and you can't be reckoned with! Unlimited stopping power!

Anti Recoil 5- Self explanatory

Fire Rate 20- For optimum damage obviously

Life stealer 10- As if you weren't already 1-shot'n enemies. Oh well, in case anything does go wrong you can gain your health back
    Last edited by DaMovieGuru; 03-27-2015 at 06:17 AM. Reason: update

Demonic
    Array

why does my file get corrupted everytime I change anything? Someone please give me some advise, I used Idlehands88 editor for the first revelations and had no problems, worked flawlessly, I do the same exact thing for this editor and it ALWAYS says file corrupted, I use modio to extract the save data then I change stuff then I replace the file using modio, rehash and resign then save to device