360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Assassin's Creed modding question.
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Assassin's Creed modding question.

Is the first Assassin's Creed game difficult to mod or something? I'm having trouble finding a save editor for it on the web. It strikes me as weird, seeing as it's one of the more popular games of its time, as well as there being save editors for the other two games. I wouldn't mind hexing it myself if it came down to it, but for there not to be an editor for such a popular game, it makes me think there's something about the save file that makes it difficult to edit; I just wanna find out if that's the case before I go into hexing the save for myself.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6879 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Haven Donator

Array

Re: Assassin's Creed modding question.

I don't think there is one, however the game is not that hard to complete the only thing that it might be possible to edit will be the flags you have to collect, as there are a lot of them.
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5995 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Extorris
    Array

If you want to send me a save with over 20 flags on it, I'll gladly take a look.

Haven Donator

Array

Hey renegade I have a save with all flags collected, I could send to you if you want.
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5995 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Insane JIC View Post
    Hey renegade I have a save with all flags collected, I could send to you if you want.
    Sure, If you wanna PM me it, Will have a look :)

Haven Donator

Array

NVM it appears I accidentally deleted it.
    sorry

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

The original post was made after I picked up the game but before I played it; after having played it, I see that there really isn't much anything that could even be modded in the first place. But couldn't you also edit your current number of throwing knives? Or even your max health?
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6879 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

The only thing worth modding is flags you might have obtained, but to be honest you can just download Game Saves for that that has all the flags collected.

Throwing Knives can be obtained -very- easily, and Health is obtained easily as well by doing all missions before going to the Assassination Mission.

This is probably why you won't find any modding tools for the game, just because it's not really necessary compared to AC2/ACB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast