360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Buying an Xboxone a wise decision?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Array

Buying an Xboxone a wise decision?

I've been considering an Xboxone lately, even tho i already have a ps4 "plus a WiiU" but all my friends have told me it would be pointless cause the games on both next gen consoles are the same except for a few exclusives, thing is i never play my ps4 as i still have yet to find any games on it of any true interest "Bloodborne is just Dark Souls with a different atmosphere, Dying Light is just Dead Island with different characters, ect, ect, the games are just bland" but i'm seriously getting sick of the same 360 games and the only decent games on WiiU are the few Mario games which obviously hold no entertainment after you've beaten them dozens of times, all this considered would it be wise to buy an Xboxone? or a waste of money?

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Re: Buying an Xboxone a wise decision?

Big waste of money unless you are rich enough to throw away money like nothing lol save that money and put it towards a gaming PC

RETRO
    Gamer

Array
    Twitter: @

go for it i think its worth getting now just dont bother with the kinnect you should be able to get yourself a deal,i no there is no modding on xbox one but still,move on next gen but like boss said pc is very good bit of kit but costs more money to keep up to date in my view still dissension is yours but keep your 360 for sure
    ShangTsung
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 17054 || Posts : 12,545 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,322 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by thumbs View Post

go for it i think its worth getting now just dont bother with the kinnect you should be able to get yourself a deal,i no there is no modding on xbox one but still,move on next gen but like boss said pc is very good bit of kit but costs more money to keep up to date in my view still dissension is yours but keep your 360 for sure
    ShangTsung
    exactly and might i just add that i am getting really sick of constantly being pressure to buy a damn PC, I DON'T WANT A FREAKIN PC! i'm not into pc gaming, sorry if that hurts your feelings man, its just not my preferred method of gaming. even if it was i haven't the slightest chance of affording a decent one.

Honest Member
    Array

Unless you are talking about elsewhere, I didn't see where anyone was "pressuring" you into buying a pc. He suggested it.

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    exactly and might i just add that i am getting really sick of constantly being pressure to buy a damn PC, I DON'T WANT A FREAKIN PC! i'm not into pc gaming, sorry if that hurts your feelings man, its just not my preferred method of gaming. even if it was i haven't the slightest chance of affording a decent one.
    Lol, you can build a PC the same price as the Xbox One and it will still be better in terms of graphics and power sure it's not going to be a beast of a gaming PC but at least for the same price you can get more for your money plus you got Modding communities for certain games

The new consoles are basically PC's anyway, but they are just restricted to be consoles I say it is a waste of money because all the old games are just being ported over to the new consoles with upgraded graphics and a few other updates

I also don't understand why people who play on console think you have to pay out a ridiculous amount of money for a gaming PC and then think they have to keep on upgrading it when you don't, you can change the graphics options on PC games so even if your PC can't handle games turn the graphics settings down either way it will still look better than consoles

It can be debated until the end of time, but the PC will always come out on top for what it offers to the table... Good luck on what ever you buy anyway :)

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    Lol, you can build a PC the same price as the Xbox One and it will still be better in terms of graphics and power sure it's not going to be a beast of a gaming PC but at least for the same price you can get more for your money plus you got Modding communities for certain games

The new consoles are basically PC's anyway, but they are just restricted to be consoles I say it is a waste of money because all the old games are just being ported over to the new consoles with upgraded graphics and a few other updates

I also don't understand why people who play on console think you have to pay out a ridiculous amount of money for a gaming PC and then think they have to keep on upgrading it when you don't, you can change the graphics options on PC games so even if your PC can't handle games turn the graphics settings down either way it will still look better than consoles

It can be debated until the end of time, but the PC will always come out on top for what it offers to the table... Good luck on what ever you buy anyway :)
    1. NO you fucking CAN'T!!!! show me proof! you can't! because it doesn't exist! 700$ at the VERY minimum is what you'll pay if you want a pc that'll run practically anything worth a damn! not to mention the controller port, tv port so you can play on your tv and not be forced to play on monitor with mouse controls. that alone is gonna run you at least another 300$!

2. maybe i just DON'T LIKE PC GAMING! ever think of that??? why does everything have to be about pc? anytime anyone mentions anything related to consoles, some rich spoiled shmuck has to come out with "b..b..b..b..but PC is what y..y..you need, and you can get one cheap too! a thousand dollars is cheap!" sorry for sounding like a dick but i was asking advice on a CONSOLE NOT a freakin pc!!! jeez... you rich bastards act like EVERYONE is made of billions.

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    1. NO you fucking CAN'T!!!! show me proof! you can't! because it doesn't exist! 700$ at the VERY minimum is what you'll pay if you want a pc that'll run practically anything worth a damn! not to mention the controller port, tv port so you can play on your tv and not be forced to play on monitor with mouse controls. that alone is gonna run you at least another 300$!

2. maybe i just DON'T LIKE PC GAMING! ever think of that??? why does everything have to be about pc? anytime anyone mentions anything related to consoles, some rich spoiled shmuck has to come out with "b..b..b..b..but PC is what y..y..you need, and you can get one cheap too! a thousand dollars is cheap!" sorry for sounding like a dick but i was asking advice on a CONSOLE NOT a freakin pc!!! jeez... you rick bastards act like EVERYONE is made of billions.
    I'm not even going to argue or debate with you since you clearly have issues good luck in life with that anger buddy

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast