360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Terraria xbox 360 all achievements save as of update 1.2.4
Register
    Array

serious business Terraria xbox 360 all achievements save as of update 1.2.4

Finally an updated save, after a week of searching around for a save to quick fix the achievement problem for the game i downloaded while free with gold i thought oh these achievements must be easy but no luck so after 25+ hours of game time i bring to you a save that i have compiled all the items and guides necessary to 100% this small, more difficult than it needs to be game. PLEASE NOTE LOAD MAP KILL ALL for achievements otherwise stated.

Special thanks to x Revenge Inc x for making the corruptible and hallowed small Tedit worlds, Original post here.

Achievements Guide for the save:

Home Sweet Home - Should come naturally after sacrificing the guide to summon the wall of flesh just wait for him to respawn.

All in the Family - You will receive the the next in game morning when the party girl respawns.

Rock Bottom - Just follow the signs right of spawn to get to the first hole and fall down follow to the bottom.

Exterminator - Use summoning items placed in storage right of spawn, you will need to make the world crimson with clentaminator and red solution for summoning brain of cthulu and corrupt (i.e just head right till you hit corruption) to summon eater of worlds, follow the signs to reach underground jungle to destroy plantera's bulb and summon golem in his dungeon. List of bosses and items here

Slimer - All types of slime are contained on the map provided except CRiMSLIME which you need to make the world crimson with clentaminator and red solution in order to have spawn. List of slime here

Challenge Accepted - Kill wall of flesh summon by throwing guide voodoo doll into the lava at the bottom of the world.

Maxed Out - Utilize the Heart crystals and Mana crystals in chest at spawn until HP and MP stop stacking, then use life fruit till maxed and viola cheevo unlocked.

Corruptible - Load up a TEDIT world open chest, take and throw unholy water on dirt till corrupted. (NOTE do not open menu or your xbox will freeze) created by x Revenge Inc x, original Post here.

Hallowed Be Thy Name - Load up a TEDIT world open chest, take and throw holy water on dirt till hallowed. (NOTE do not open in game menu or your xbox will freeze) created by x Revenge Inc x, original Post here.

Ophthalmologist - Summon at night with Mechanical eye saved in storage room.

Bona Fide - Summon at night with Mechanical Skull saved in storage room.

Ride the Worm - Summon at night Mechanical Worm saved in storage room.

Marathon Runner - Should come naturally if not use warding spectre boots to increase walking speed and run all over the map.

Landscaper - Use the godly Drax to remove blocks from the world easily and fast.

Crowd Control - Use the Goblin Battle Standard in storage room to summon and defeat the goblin army.

Survivor - Comes naturally.

Icarus - Use the skylevator on top of npc housing to go to the top of world or use a gravitation potion.

Vanity of Vanities - Should automatically go into your vanity slot after emptying chest at spawn into your inventory if not place ninja suit into your vanity slots.

Pet Hoarder - Place all pet items stored in storage room (right of spawn) into your inventory and use everyone to summon the pet.

Terraria Expert - complete the tutorial.

Terraria Student - Start the tutorial.

Be Prepared - there are 5 potions inside the chest at spawn use all 5 to unlock achievement.

Airtime! - Should come naturally with jumping and flying around.

Blacksmith - Use copper bars made from smelting copper ore at the furnace to craft copper swords (consumes 7 copper bar) craft till full of swords empty them then rinse and repeat.

I'm Smelting! - Turn autosave off, empty inventory take all copper ore from storage room smelt at furnace till all ore has been used, got to main menu, exit without saving RINSE AND REPEAT 3 more times.

A Knight in Shining Armors - Cycle all armor stored in storage room from chest to inventory.

Engineer - take wrench and wire stored in storage room, place wrench in top slot and equip, go crazy placing wire till cheevo pops!!!!!!!

Red Moon Rises - Should come naturally just wait for a blood moon to happen and wait it out.

Crafty - Open menu using y then go to crafting menu open beside all crafting stations in storage room, demon altar is left of spawn and water is right of storage room you need to open crafting menu beside these. NOTE please take marshmellow on a stick and equip then hold over camp fire till cooked, take silt and run a few blocks through extractinator by equiping in top slot and pressing RT beside the machine to extract gems, ore, money etc. for the achievement to pop.

To Hell and Back - Head to the underworld (i.e hell) and use the magic mirror to instantly return to spawn.

Download SLG Shark6's All cheevo save.zip
    Last edited by jamlabled; 04-23-2015 at 12:47 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jamlabled For This Useful Post:

RETRO
    Gamer

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Terraria xbox 360 all achievements save as of update 1.2.4

great share jamlabled i no this took some time i dont play it myself but my son will love this save great work
    Downloads : 107 || Uploads : 38 || Rep Power : 17054 || Posts : 12,545 || Thanks : 1,039 || Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,322 Posts

Array

Hi! It looks great. I knew that the achievements were difficult, so I never played it. But with your save, I may play it now.

However, I can't seem to download your attachment.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by OzQuant View Post
    Hi! It looks great. I knew that the achievements were difficult, so I never played it. But with your save, I may play it now.

However, I can't seem to download your attachment.
    Im sorry you cant download the attachment i believe its a site server problem even the name of my file has changed i will see what i can do

EDIT: i have updated the attachment.

Array

thanks for share, nice work.

Array

Thank you for sharing this - I have already spent more time than I thought I would need in this game!

One Hit Wonder
    Array

grin Re: Terraria xbox 360 all achievements save as of update 1.2.4

thanks man!