360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Next round of EA server culling includes Army of Two, Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
Register
    VIP Member

Array

Next round of EA server culling includes Army of Two, Battlefield 2: Modern Combat

Name:  saygoodbyetoyesterday.jpg
Views: 1122
Size:  26.4 KB
    As boys turn to men, we know it's hard to say goodbye to yesterday, but time marches on and Electronic Arts has server power bills it's no longer keen on paying.
    EA has decided to shut down online functionality for several titles, including Army of Two, Battlefield 2: Modern Combat and Need for Speed: Most Wanted, as of August 11.

EA's explanation is that games being shut down represent "fewer than 1% of all peak online players across all EA titles," and that its server teams would rather "focus on keeping a positive experience for the other 99% of customers playing our more popular games." Find the list of titles being disconnected from the internet after the break.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6962 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Epik KhanQuest

Re: Next round of EA server culling includes Army of Two, Battlefield 2: Modern Comba

I cant believe Need for Speed Most Wanted has been up and running for so long!. but Battlefield use to be such an Awesome game.

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Next round of EA server culling includes Army of Two, Battlefield 2: Modern Comba

It really sucks for Games that have Online Achievements and specially if they do this after you bought the Online Pass for certain Games.
    Downloads : 54 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 5384 || Posts : 460 || Thanks : 80 || Thanked 152 Times in 65 Posts

I Am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.

Haven Donator

Array

That sucks, I still have some unfinished achievements on BF2. Good thing I'm done with AO2
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5960 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Array

i only need now unlock the 500 server play in BF2. I have 350 plays.

what archivements you need Insane JIC

MountaindewM

BF2 I have alot of achievements needed. I would of done more but it just wasn't in me to boost for them. Game was fun when I played it but unfortuntely I just got out of playing games online for some reason.

VIP Member

Array

i was never the one to play online. me against the computer i do good. but me against other people i suck.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6962 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts