Can anyone tell me if the save editor for Dishonored works on the downloaded version you can buy on xbl? reason i'm asking is cause my disk copy of the game is very old "i got it day 1 when it first released years ago" so its got a bit of wear and tear "i play this game a LOT, its literally my favorite game" and lately its been freezing at random, skipping, frame dropping, and just not playing smoothly, "none of my other games do this so i know its the disk" i've been to every Gamestop in my town looking for a fresh new unopened copy and they all told me the same thing, that its been discontinued and they aren't making copies of it anymore, so my only other option is to buy a downloaded version but i don't want to if the save editor doesn't work on it "modding this game is one of the main things that makes it so fun to play so if the dlc version won't work with the SE it'd be a waste of money" so does anyone know if the downloaded version can be modded with the save editor like the disk version?