Any News About 7.0?

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Re: metal gear solid v the phantom save editor 6.0.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by MightyShark View Post
    Any News About 7.0?
    Just hang tight, folks.

amany, myself and Philymaster are working together to find all the right offsets on saves with different regions.

I am working on the U.S./North American saves and have already found several things correctly.

Once our research is complete, it'll be updated soon. No more hold-ups.

Just give us a few days, there's a LOT of data in there to go over.
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5084 || Posts : 336 || Thanks : 133 || Thanked 83 Times in 34 Posts

"Being required to learn Java for a Comp Sci MAJOR is like being required to shit on a lawnmower to be an astronaut." -jleemero (Kodewerx)

Remember to take it sleazy and stay epic!

Array

If you need to compare saves for possible differences, I can provide mine :) I'm italian (so it should be classified as European save, right?). However, if you need it, just ask :)

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by venomor View Post
    If you need to compare saves for possible differences, I can provide mine :) I'm italian (so it should be classified as European save, right?). However, if you need it, just ask :)
    That would help out a fair bit, actually. I encourage the rest of the members to do this as well.

See, the editor is not actually broken for everyone like we thought it was. Just for people with a different region of gamesave, because amany, myself and Philymaster each had a gamesave from a different region and our offsets were in different places as a result.

So that's what we're working on right now and what will be coming soon now that we know what the problem was. We're also finding new things as we go, like the Soldier stats and such.
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5084 || Posts : 336 || Thanks : 133 || Thanked 83 Times in 34 Posts

"Being required to learn Java for a Comp Sci MAJOR is like being required to shit on a lawnmower to be an astronaut." -jleemero (Kodewerx)

Array

Como descargo el saveeditor soy nuevo

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimarok View Post
    That would help out a fair bit, actually. I encourage the rest of the members to do this as well.

See, the editor is not actually broken for everyone like we thought it was. Just for people with a different region of gamesave, because amany, myself and Philymaster each had a gamesave from a different region and our offsets were in different places as a result.

So that's what we're working on right now and what will be coming soon now that we know what the problem was. We're also finding new things as we go, like the Soldier stats and such.
    Here it is :)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Array

I dont know whats happening, i got such a headache. i dont think ive had this much trouble with a editor in awhile.
    okay so can someone please explain to me what i might be doing wrong.

Ive tried almost everything in my mind, ive used (tried to use)TPP_GAME_DATA0 and 1 and just the whole TPP_GAME_DATA it self but none of it will work for me except the whole TPP_GAME_DATA, and when i do, it shows "ID:names?? VALUE:0" in management of resources for all.

and if i use TPP_GAME_DATA0 or 1 i get an error

" Unhandled exception has occurred in your application if you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. if you click quit, the application will close immediately."

now if i was suppose to reach a certain point in the game before trying to edit that would seem like important information, right? of course im not a scrub at this so i waited till i had my base and started the next mission and got the checkpoint but this did not help.

basically i think i need clear cut instruction on what to do, for example;

"before using tool reach so-and-so mission and get checkpoint
    1. extract TPP_GAME_DATA0 from your mgsv save using horizon
    2. open tool and load save under {open stfs} or {....}
    note: dercypted and enrcypted is use for so-and-so
    3. when modding dont exceed 690000 value for resources and 9999999999 for so-and-so or save wont work
    4. I think you get the picture

because;

"How to use
    1.) Open save extracted TPP_GAME_DATA0 or TPP_GAME_DATA1
    2.) mods what you want ,put full save in my editor enjoie <<< i feel that was backwards
    3.) Replace value & fixed
    4.) Save"

doesn't seem to work with my primitive mind i guess, but so far ive got others to work but it seem those were idiot proof and this makes me feel im to much of an idiot to get it to work....lol (laughs awkwardly to self)

ive read this thread up and down and see "it works" and "it dosent work" back and forth, and i even tried to download the older versions but i constantly get "win32.malware-gen" warnings when i scan them so only 6.0 will download which come up clean when scanned...not saying you guy have malware infested file its probably just a overzealous virus scanner but 9 out of 10 mods tool/save editors i download do just fine and come up clean, so if its not wanting to download i live with it. without question unless its the only version then i cry then go to sleep hating life

and honestly i feel if i have to jump around from old version to new version and vice-versa just to get something to half work then something must be wrong, and that tool isnt ready for the public.

i love the site and I LOVE the Contributors/geniuses who make the tools we use i honestly do so dont take anything i say that seems ungrateful or rude to heart

but again not me saying it, its the avast

but if someone ANYONE could be nice enough to explain how to work this and do it nicely sometime soon that would be awesome

okay i feel better, i had a headache but now ive put my two-cents out there hopefully it will be heard, because no one was asking in length or fully making there needs known

so again i love you all and dont hate me for being long-winded

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CROSSxGODofWAR View Post
    I dont know whats happening, i got such a headache. i dont think ive had this much trouble with a editor in awhile.
    okay so can someone please explain to me what i might be doing wrong.

Ive tried almost everything in my mind, ive used (tried to use)TPP_GAME_DATA0 and 1 and just the whole TPP_GAME_DATA it self but none of it will work for me except the whole TPP_GAME_DATA, and when i do, it shows "ID:names?? VALUE:0" in management of resources for all.

and if i use TPP_GAME_DATA0 or 1 i get an error

" Unhandled exception has occurred in your application if you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. if you click quit, the application will close immediately."

now if i was suppose to reach a certain point in the game before trying to edit that would seem like important information, right? of course im not a scrub at this so i waited till i had my base and started the next mission and got the checkpoint but this did not help.

basically i think i need clear cut instruction on what to do, for example;

"before using tool reach so-and-so mission and get checkpoint
    1. extract TPP_GAME_DATA0 from your mgsv save using horizon
    2. open tool and load save under {open stfs} or {....}
    note: dercypted and enrcypted is use for so-and-so
    3. when modding dont exceed 690000 value for resources and 9999999999 for so-and-so or save wont work
    4. I think you get the picture

because;

"How to use
    1.) Open save extracted TPP_GAME_DATA0 or TPP_GAME_DATA1
    2.) mods what you want ,put full save in my editor enjoie <<< i feel that was backwards
    3.) Replace value & fixed
    4.) Save"

doesn't seem to work with my primitive mind i guess, but so far ive got others to work but it seem those were idiot proof and this makes me feel im to much of an idiot to get it to work....lol (laughs awkwardly to self)

ive read this thread up and down and see "it works" and "it dosent work" back and forth, and i even tried to download the older versions but i constantly get "win32.malware-gen" warnings when i scan them so only 6.0 will download which come up clean when scanned...not saying you guy have malware infested file its probably just a overzealous virus scanner but 9 out of 10 mods tool/save editors i download do just fine and come up clean, so if its not wanting to download i live with it. without question unless its the only version then i cry then go to sleep hating life

and honestly i feel if i have to jump around from old version to new version and vice-versa just to get something to half work then something must be wrong, and that tool isnt ready for the public.

i love the site and I LOVE the Contributors/geniuses who make the tools we use i honestly do so dont take anything i say that seems ungrateful or rude to heart

but again not me saying it, its the avast

but if someone ANYONE could be nice enough to explain how to work this and do it nicely sometime soon that would be awesome

okay i feel better, i had a headache but now ive put my two-cents out there hopefully it will be heard, because no one was asking in length or fully making there needs known

so again i love you all and dont hate me for being long-winded
    Calm down and don't worry so much, no one has anything against you.

The editor is not working right now because of offset issues. We're actually working on this as we speak if you look over the community research thread for this game that I created for the benefit of us all:
    http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...esearch-Thread

Wait for us to be done with that and then the editor should finally work. Right now we are having trouble with Unique/Special IDs in the save and that's the only thing stopping us that we are still trying to figure out. Everything else is correctly found and editable.

So for now, don't bother with the current versions of the editor and wait for a working version.

I will get together with amany and ask if he doesn't mind if I write down the instructions and such in English on his behalf. Since it's my native language, I can make it clear enough for newbies.