Register
Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Re: metal gear solid v the phantom save editor 6.0.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by venomor View Post
    Any news about the update?
    That's what I'm waiting on. Hope it happens soon.
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5060 || Posts : 336 || Thanks : 133 || Thanked 83 Times in 34 Posts

"Being required to learn Java for a Comp Sci MAJOR is like being required to shit on a lawnmower to be an astronaut." -jleemero (Kodewerx)

Remember to take it sleazy and stay epic!

Array

can any one tell me if with this editor you can unlock all camos and gears like the stealth camo and all that? and tnx for the editor gonna test it in a bit im just going out to get the game from store

Array

can someone help me ? when i use the SE only the unlocked weapon part work. no add anything else. no money, no heroism and no resources. any solution ? im TU1 btw.

Array

Hello I know this The download but only I get money and heroism and I come out with all unlocked weapons only because I want Money damage the game in the Mission 15 Solution? Or is that normal? Thanks for answering :D

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Hmm it's been pretty quiet for almost a week now. Have you guys given up on making a working editor for this game?

Just wondering what kind of problems there are with this game's saves currently.

Mfw no update:

Last edited by Ultimarok; 09-30-2015 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Added pic
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5060 || Posts : 336 || Thanks : 133 || Thanked 83 Times in 34 Posts

"Being required to learn Java for a Comp Sci MAJOR is like being required to shit on a lawnmower to be an astronaut." -jleemero (Kodewerx)

Array

I'm having 2 issues now. first I've become demon snake full of blood but I haven't put to together a nuke yet. second my hero points have just been zeroed out. no matter how much good I do the hero points just stay at zero. anyone else having these issues after using the editor?
    Downloads : 19 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4535 || Posts : 257 || Thanks : 125 || Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts

Array

Anyone here got a working save moded with this editor with everything unlocked? Stealth, Camos , bandanas weapons etc... That can share with us? I can only get my save mod to work on money... If any one could share their save file would be awesome thanks I have the day one edition only with ballistics shield, mgo xp boost, cardboard box Adam ska special and blue costume
    Last edited by Kizzado; 09-30-2015 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Forgot to say i only have day one dlcs

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Kizzado View Post
    Anyone here got a working save moded with this editor with everything unlocked? Stealth, Camos , bandanas weapons etc... That can share with us? I can only get my save mod to work on money... If any one could share their save file would be awesome thanks I have the day one edition only with ballistics shield, mgo xp boost, cardboard box Adam ska special and blue costume
    I have all Day One DLC as well. Is that why we can't mod it, because the editor doesn't account for that? I hadn't thought of that when it was first released...

Either way, I can't get it to work with my GMP (money) OR Heroism (Hero Points)...

Obviously resources don't work yet, but the unlock weapons and stuff only half works for me, I think. Seems it does not unlock everything, not sure.