360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] MGS V: The Phantom Pain - Save Editor v1.2.0.0 - Page 7
Register
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: MGS V: The Phantom Pain - Save Editor v1.0.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by Philymaster View Post

Thanks for the saves, but what doesn't work exactly? The save is corrupt then or the values won't show up in game?
    It goes back to the pre-modded save amounts when I enter the game (values don't save).

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by firmfiasco View Post
    It goes back to the pre-modded save amounts when I enter the game (values don't save).
    Just to check, you've loaded TPP_GAME_DATA0 into the editor after extracting it from the CON/STFS and nothing else? And you are sure that you hit save after you were done?

Furthermore, did you make sure to also replace TPP_GAME_DATA1 with TPP_GAME_DATA0 before you rehashed and resigned your save? (You are replacing TPP_GAME_DATA0 and TPP_GAME_DATA1 with the TPP_GAME_DATA0 that you modded in the editor.)

Just making sure all the steps were followed, including rehashing and resigning at the end of it all. (And out of curiosity, which program did you use to do it? Not Modio, I hope!)
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5058 || Posts : 336 || Thanks : 133 || Thanked 83 Times in 34 Posts

"Being required to learn Java for a Comp Sci MAJOR is like being required to shit on a lawnmower to be an astronaut." -jleemero (Kodewerx)

Remember to take it sleazy and stay epic!

I Am super Cool
    Philymaster

Array

Uploaded version 1.1.0.5, which supports demon points. Also the heroism bug and the unknown resource names are fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by firmfiasco View Post
    Sorry, but I checked your saves and modded it again. All values are modded correct and the editor doesn't change anything else. So you are sure that you didn't forgot to save or replace the file? If so, then I don't know whats the problem. Best would be that you play a little and try again.

Array

Thx Philymaster :) I'll test it asap :)
    But, in the meantime, I was thinking one thing... The first time I edited the save (we're always speaking about the copy), I replaced only TPP_GAME_DATA0 and not TPP_GAME_DATA1... Like I said though, despite the issue with heroism, everything seemed to work fine Why replace even TPP_GAME_DATA1? What kind of problems can occur if I don't replace it?

Array

I used the other save editor, v6, now tried this one and it works for all resources but Heroism still = 0, any fix?

Array

Phily when you eventually add a staff editor, is there chance there will be a button that will max the morale of all staff? Would be nice to have a button that does it then having to go to every platform and interact with every soldier on the staff. Especially with an FOB.
    Last edited by Danthemann; 10-23-2015 at 04:36 AM.

I Am super Cool
    Philymaster

Array

Quote Originally Posted by venomor View Post
    Thx Philymaster :) I'll test it asap :)
    But, in the meantime, I was thinking one thing... The first time I edited the save (we're always speaking about the copy), I replaced only TPP_GAME_DATA0 and not TPP_GAME_DATA1... Like I said though, despite the issue with heroism, everything seemed to work fine Why replace even TPP_GAME_DATA1? What kind of problems can occur if I don't replace it?
    I don't know what the point of GAME_DATA1 is, eventually FOB? I never use the online features, so I can't say anything about it.
    Anyways, please report if the new version is working for you.

Quote Originally Posted by alfaromero View Post
    I used the other save editor, v6, now tried this one and it works for all resources but Heroism still = 0, any fix?
    I can help eventually, if you send me your backup save + the current heroism amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Danthemann View Post
    Phily when you eventually add a staff editor, is there chance there will be a button that will max the morale of all staff? Would be nice to have a button that does it then having to go to every platform and interact with every soldier on the staff. Especially with an FOB.
    At the moment we don't understand the staff system very well and haven't found anything related to morale yet. The primary target for us now is to make upgrades unlockable and staff maxable. It's harder than we thought and will take some time for sure. After that we'll look for morale.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimarok View Post
    Just to check, you've loaded TPP_GAME_DATA0 into the editor after extracting it from the CON/STFS and nothing else? And you are sure that you hit save after you were done?

Furthermore, did you make sure to also replace TPP_GAME_DATA1 with TPP_GAME_DATA0 before you rehashed and resigned your save? (You are replacing TPP_GAME_DATA0 and TPP_GAME_DATA1 with the TPP_GAME_DATA0 that you modded in the editor.)

Just making sure all the steps were followed, including rehashing and resigning at the end of it all. (And out of curiosity, which program did you use to do it? Not Modio, I hope!)
    Yes to all of that. I used Horizon.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast