360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
issues with the diablo 3 save editor.
Register
    Array

issues with the diablo 3 save editor.

i am not sure where to post this however i am having issues with loading my profile save into it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-01-15.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	16620 that is a screen shot taken recently with the error that i am getting. i am not sure what to do to fix this issue. any help would be great. here is my profile save. PS3.rar please help. again i am ps3

so in an attempt to figure this out on my own. i created a second character which loaded. my question now is what would have caused my character to bug out.
    Last edited by Failiaspsn; 01-18-2016 at 12:33 AM. Reason: troubleshooting.

Security
    Overlord

Array

Re: issues with the diablo 3 save editor.

did you make sure to remove all your items from your toon before loading it into the editor ? , also crazy stats will bug the editor out sometimes
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5918 || Posts : 1,008 || Thanks : 169 || Thanked 178 Times in 114 Posts

Array

i loaded my friends "toon" and dumped all my stuff onto them. and it still did not work. the "toon" itself is still playable just cannot mod anything onto them directly. not sure what else to try. i even tried just for the hell of it to put all my stuff from my main to the secondary "toon" to see if the items i was holding was bugging him out, and it still loaded just fine. is there such a thing as over modding?

Security
    Overlord

Array

yes there is , if you go to crazy the game can not keep up with what you are doing so it just crashes
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5918 || Posts : 1,008 || Thanks : 169 || Thanked 178 Times in 114 Posts

Array

I currently have a XBOX360 and I also am having a hard time with Diablo3 Save Editor not allowing to read my usb.
    When I go to load from device it tries to load from A drive not USB. When I click try again it says no drives found insert your usb and run as admin.
    Also in trying to utilize any other way of trying to get this to work this also what I done... When I would try to load the file from the USB...
    Following Error: Unable to Parse Datablock 0xA201 When I would try to load from the directory that the usb is in. Following Error: Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.
    If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.
    Rootdirectory does not contain any PARAM.PFD. Plead load a valid directory. Which I'd click continue and still no results. Though, what I looked up is that "PARAM.PFD" is for PS3.
    I thought this is supposed to work on both the 360 and PS3? I hope this helps out in trying to solve this. I have no clue as to what it is I am doing and would appreciate any help from you.
    Seems like this Mod Editor is the only working editor out there for Diablo 3.