360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
I need some help
    Array

I need some help

I am trying to use the mod tool at this link: http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...738#post306738
    I got this message when i was using it:
    I got an error message saying The process cannot access 'C:\Users\cooleys\Desktop\Lighting Returns Basic save Editor v0.57\Modified ffxiii 3 save data \ffxiiicryptps3.exe' because it is being used by another proces.
    I don't the program is and I tried to follow the video to all the way and I have another question on the screen were can adjust the magic and things like that what is the max the game will accept on that part.

I posted on the page and i never got any response at all

still need some help here please
    Last edited by Original Boss; 03-10-2016 at 06:02 AM.

Developer

Array

Re: I need some help

The error is telling you it can't use the file because it is opened in another program.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by kill_seth View Post
    The error is telling you it can't use the file because it is opened in another program.
    Well how can that be when I never opened it up but in one thing the mood tool and how do I tell what other program it is open with

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

You have problems opening your saves or using the editor? I really don't see the editor being used by another program, but perhaps another program is using your save if that is the case, check your task manager you may have it open in a program that has not shut down correctly but if you can't fix it just restart your PC

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

The only programs/software that can cause this issue are anti-virus programs or some kind of blocking programs such as windows firewall.
    kill_seth already answered your question. Try with having your antivirus temporarily disabled.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9471 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!