360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Mirror for Dark Souls II Save Editor - Jappi88 2.0.0.5?
Register
    Array

Mirror for Dark Souls II Save Editor - Jappi88 2.0.0.5?

Hey guys, I accidentally deleted the Dark Souls 2 Save Editor I had created by Jappi88. This was a really stupid move on my part because now when
    I redownloaded it from the original post it gave me an error when launching it. I unlocked the downloads for the ItemTypes.db and DS2Items_English.db links
    but they give me a 404 error saying that the site will be back online shortly epic.360haven.com (which it hasn't). So I searched the internet to find the Resources packages but this still
    did not work when I ran the program. I debugged the crash in Visual Studio and it told me the program tries to contact a website presumably for the update but receives a 404 error,
    generating the crash. I have version 2.0.0.4 and the resource files I have are for 2.0.0.5 so I am guessing this is what causes the crash.

If anyone, I beg of you, has the working save editor and can upload the files (Plugins folder, resources folder, Settings.xml, application itself) I will be so so grateful. I'll upload a mirror right away
    to preserve the gem. This ingenuity (thank you Jappi88) shouldn't be forgotten & thank you in advance.

Array

Re: Mirror for Dark Souls II Save Editor - Jappi88 2.0.0.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Pie015 View Post
    Hey guys, I accidentally deleted the Dark Souls 2 Save Editor I had created by Jappi88. This was a really stupid move on my part because now when
    I redownloaded it from the original post it gave me an error when launching it. I unlocked the downloads for the ItemTypes.db and DS2Items_English.db links
    but they give me a 404 error saying that the site will be back online shortly epic.360haven.com (which it hasn't). So I searched the internet to find the Resources packages but this still
    did not work when I ran the program. I debugged the crash in Visual Studio and it told me the program tries to contact a website presumably for the update but receives a 404 error,
    generating the crash. I have version 2.0.0.4 and the resource files I have are for 2.0.0.5 so I am guessing this is what causes the crash.

If anyone, I beg of you, has the working save editor and can upload the files (Plugins folder, resources folder, Settings.xml, application itself) I will be so so grateful. I'll upload a mirror right away
    to preserve the gem. This ingenuity (thank you Jappi88) shouldn't be forgotten & thank you in advance.
    Did you ever manage to work this out?

Array

No sorry, It's still down and nobody has been kind enough to upload a mirror for everyone else. And for some really odd reason, everyone on the save editor's
    original post (the ones who are replying) are acting as if it works even though it obviously does not. I guess we just wait.

Array

having the same issue. I had to purge my gamig folder and now cannot locate a working sae editor

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Pie015 View Post
    No sorry, It's still down and nobody has been kind enough to upload a mirror for everyone else. And for some really odd reason, everyone on the save editor's
    original post (the ones who are replying) are acting as if it works even though it obviously does not. I guess we just wait.
    i've the same problem

Array

I was finnaly able to download everything related to DS2 save editor
    Here is a for those who need it
    Last edited by THUMBS; 05-20-2016 at 07:22 AM.

Array

So im having the same issues.

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Main Thread has been updated with Mirror for full package.

please visit : http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...ditor-V2-0-0-5
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8647 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.