found this hope it helps members out
1.Drag Save In Horizon, Go To Contents, Extract save1 To Desktop
2. Open CMD, Now Run xcom.exe
3. Copy The Decompress Line Edit The File Paths And Then Paste In CMD And
4. Open The save1.decompressed In The Save Editor, Edit What You Want And
5. Open CMD, Copy The Compress Line And Edit The Paths And Then Paste In
CMD And Press ENTER.
6. A New File Called save1.rebuilt Should Be Made, Rename It To Save1.
7. Go Back To Horizon, Contents And Replace Current Save With The One You
8. Rehash And Resign.
DON"T FORGET TO MAKE A BACKUP IN CASE YOU DONE IT WRONG.
here is the link to idlehands editor http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...54-XCOM-Editor
Last edited by THUMBS; 06-20-2016 at 06:24 PM.
great find thumbs now we just need to link this to the editors lol
already added idles editor, your welcome to add anything buddy
ok, this save editor need to add: heavy floater corpse; berserk corpse; UFO Flight Computer; UFO Power Source and a soldier improved modifier (like aim, hp, will, defense and grade modifier).
Can anyone help me?
yes may be but its up to idlehands to update it.. thats if if he wants too
That, or point us in the right direction to Hex editing it. That's all these editors are doing for us with a GUI. I can find my soldiers in the Hex editor by their nickname, but cannot pinpoint their stat values.
It also doesn't help everytime I use Idle's editor, it causes my console to soft freeze when loading the save. I'm doing everything practically to the T...