Nintendo's rewards program rolls out a new wave of freebies
With a bunch of My Nintendo's rewards leaving earlier today, new ones have now taken their place.

The new batch is comprised of full game downloads for Wii U and 3DS, as well as discounts on digital games for those platforms. The new full games are available only if you have gold points (earned by purchasing digital games), while some discounts can be had for gold or platinum points (earned by browsing the eShop, playing Miitomo, etc.).
Name:  3089287-mk8.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  45.3 KB
60 gold points gets you Super Mario Kart for Wii U or Mario Kart 8's first DLC Pack (the one with Link, the Blue Falcon kart, and other stuff), while 40 nets you Wario Land 3 for 3DS or Super Mario Bros. 3 for Wii U.

On the discount side, Earthbound Beginnings is 30 percent off for 20 gold points, while The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is 30 percent off for 50 gold points. Platinum-point discounts take only 15 percent of the price, but are available for NES Remix (150 points) and Super Mario 3D World (300).

The full list of new offers follows below (links take you to the My Nintendo site). These are available now in addition to some existing offers for full games and Miitomo items.
New July 1 My Nintendo Rewards
Full Games:

Metroid II: Return of Samus (3DS) -- 30 gold points
Wario Land 3 (3DS) -- 40 gold points
Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U) -- 40 gold points
Donkey Kong 3 (3DS) -- 40 gold points
Super Mario Kart (Wii U) -- 60 gold points
Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 1 (Wii U) -- 60 gold points

eShop Discounts:

30 percent off:
Earthbound Beginnings (Wii U) -- 20 gold points
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS) -- 50 gold points