360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE 2K17 Save Editor - Page 10
Register

View Poll Results: Which WWE game do you guys want me to make a save editor for next?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Smackdown vs Raw 2010

5 22.73%
  • Smackdown vs Raw 2011

9 40.91%
  • WWE '12

1 4.55%
  • WWE '13

3 13.64%
  • WWE 2K14

10 45.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: WWE 2K17 Save Editor

Quote Originally Posted by zhigge View Post
    if we could only add old characters(wwe12-2k16) to 2k17 i would be fine. fuzz/LC, have you guys figured out how to add people, i guess as dlc for selection?
    its only possible with an RGH or JTAG console as a non modded console will check the DLC you try and add and thus you would get banned assuming you even get it to load the unsigned code as its called.

with only a modded CD drive you can replace characters and only replace the non DLC guys.

if this interests you head over to smacktalks.org. they have people who do this stuff....but again you will never an RGH or JTAG console. you can do it yourself to an xbox you got lying around or spend 200-300 roughly for one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zhigge View Post
    if we could only add old characters(wwe12-2k16) to 2k17 i would be fine. fuzz/LC, have you guys figured out how to add people, i guess as dlc for selection?
    its only possible with an RGH or JTAG console as a non modded console will check the DLC you try and add and thus you would get banned assuming you even get it to load the unsigned code as its called.

with only a modded CD drive you can replace characters and only replace the non DLC guys.

if this interests you head over to smacktalks.org. they have people who do this stuff....but again you will never an RGH or JTAG console. you can do it yourself to an xbox you got lying around or spend 200-300 roughly for one.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzBallDog View Post

- - - Updated - - -

lol i'm one of the guys from smacktalks and i've been modding for years. the problem is with 2k16 and 2k17 the coding changed. we have not been able to update the arc file so without being able to do that we can not add only replace. however with what you 2 have done i was checking to see if you may have discovered something we didn't. tekken gave up on the 360 and went to the pc so nobodys really working on this anymore. being that its the last game i wasnted to reignite the discovery process.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

lol i'm one of the guys from smacktalks and i've been modding for years. the problem is with 2k16 and 2k17 the coding changed. we have not been able to update the arc file so without being able to do that we can not add only replace. however with what you 2 have done i was checking to see if you may have discovered something we didn't. tekken gave up on the 360 and went to the pc so nobodys really working on this anymore. being that its the last game i wasnted to reignite the discovery process.

Array

i wasnt aware tekken finally quit. its a shame. i wouldve liked the 360 games to go out with a bigger bang. they had a hell of a run with hacks

i havent been on smacktalks in ages....but yes that was probably the last place. all the truly elite hackers have moved on from this game.

all me and laughing clown are really doing is messing with the savedata file. we'd try and do more but a lack of an RGH console makes this hard. also its not like anyone told us anything about the inner workings of this game....it's largely been a from ground 0 several years too late.

so we simply havent touched the roster models.....i know Yukes changes them yearly and i know it needed to be figured out for 2k17. but i just never did it and never messed with the ARC files. i'd be of no help there.

if you ask me....around 2k14 time everyone who hacked these games got burned out.....Hacker T left, Brienj left, Pure Rax left. and sadly they didnt exactly leave their notebooks of knowledge behind. its why LaughingClown is having so much trouble with his program, heck its why he hasnt added a CAW injector or anything because the CAS files checksum is a pain.

also that 2k14 legends project i think stunted any hacking for the future games....im not sure why 2k14 was there game of choice. i like 2k16 better myself.

i also really dont like the next gen versions of the game(they just play like dog poop)....so i've got little desire to mess around with that on the PC either.

Array

i wasnt aware tekken finally quit. its a shame. i wouldve liked the 360 games to go out with a bigger bang. they had a hell of a run with hacks

i havent been on smacktalks in ages....but yes that was probably the last place. all the truly elite hackers have moved on from this game.

all me and laughing clown are really doing is messing with the savedata file. we'd try and do more but a lack of an RGH console makes this hard. also its not like anyone told us anything about the inner workings of this game....it's largely been a from ground 0 several years too late.

so we simply havent touched the roster models.....i know Yukes changes them yearly and i know it needed to be figured out for 2k17. but i just never did it and never messed with the ARC files. i'd be of no help there.

if you ask me....around 2k14 time everyone who hacked these games got burned out.....Hacker T left, Brienj left, Pure Rax left. and sadly they didnt exactly leave their notebooks of knowledge behind. its why LaughingClown is having so much trouble with his program, heck its why he hasnt added a CAW injector or anything because the CAS files checksum is a pain.

also that 2k14 legends project i think stunted any hacking for the future games....im not sure why 2k14 was there game of choice. i like 2k16 better myself.

i also really dont like the next gen versions of the game(they just play like dog poop)....so i've got little desire to mess around with that on the PC either.
    2k14 was choice because we understood everything about it and since we couldn't update the arcs in 2k16 or 2k17 it made sense. I like both new and old gen verisons of the game. we need variety. just wish we could figure out how to add old models and i would be fine with this being the last game on the 360/ps3. so if you can only mod the save, what did you use to read the shdc files?

- - - Updated - - -

2k14 was choice because we understood everything about it and since we couldn't update the arcs in 2k16 or 2k17 it made sense. I like both new and old gen verisons of the game. we need variety. just wish we could figure out how to add old models and i would be fine with this being the last game on the 360/ps3. so if you can only mod the save, what did you use to read the shdc files?

ArjunTheMan
    Array

thanks this tool working fine

Array

its understandable to stick with what you can hack.

but i never liked the fast strikes of 2k14.

2k16 felt like it found the right balance of all the ones from 2012 onwards.

so i dont think we are messing with any SDCH files.....either that my memory is going dead.

someone else figured out the checksum for 2k16. to do it you must extract and break up the file. we just used his program....funny enough the checksum in 2k16 and 2k17 are identical. so yeah all we mess with is the savedata file.....unless we could ever figure out the paint tool and CAS checksum.

but i agree with you....variety is badly needed in this series. i loved when we had 3 different games....i could pick the one i liked(DOR 1 and 2 for life!!!). now im going to be stuck with the terrible next gen versions

Developer

Array

so i dont think we are messing with any SDCH files.....either that my memory is going dead.

someone else figured out the checksum for 2k16. to do it you must extract and break up the file. we just used his program....funny enough the checksum in 2k16 and 2k17 are identical. so yeah all we mess with is the savedata file.....unless we could ever figure out the paint tool and CAS checksum.

but i agree with you....variety is badly needed in this series. i loved when we had 3 different games....i could pick the one i liked(DOR 1 and 2 for life!!!). now im going to be stuck with the terrible next gen versions
    A little known fact when I decided to crack the Checksums for SVR 2008,2009,2010,2011 I was going through all the game SaveData.Dat files and I noticed they have the same layout as a game I use
    to mod(MCLA) so it was a bit easy to modify those games but, As for the cas Files go I modded WWE 12' cas file without updating the checksum and I did something weird like I added a Eye to one of my
    Divas in-game. Then I did something else like messed some other things then I go online and I look at my Diva and she has her nose through her mouth and her mouth floating with no teeth so that just
    prooves that their is way more things you can do with the cas, I think I found the X & Y cords that's why I want to figure out these 2 checksums, Just imagine what you can create using a cas Editor instead of a injector.

- - - Updated - - -

A little known fact when I decided to crack the Checksums for SVR 2008,2009,2010,2011 I was going through all the game SaveData.Dat files and I noticed they have the same layout as a game I use
    to mod(MCLA) so it was a bit easy to modify those games but, As for the cas Files go I modded WWE 12' cas file without updating the checksum and I did something weird like I added a Eye to one of my
    Divas in-game. Then I did something else like messed some other things then I go online and I look at my Diva and she has her nose through her mouth and her mouth floating with no teeth so that just
    prooves that their is way more things you can do with the cas, I think I found the X & Y cords that's why I want to figure out these 2 checksums, Just imagine what you can create using a cas Editor instead of a injector.
    Downloads : 103 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5215 || Posts : 671 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 275 Times in 36 Posts

I'm TheLaughingClown I laugh when I destroy someone on a game, I'm former xA0Vx Member: xA0Vx SYCOxGRIM

WWE 2K19releases 10/718
    "NEVER SAY NEVER!"

Array

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingClown View Post

- - - Updated - - -

well in the CAW mode i know got altered. i think you could hack in WWE 12 and earlier nude CAWs....in WWE 13 they added an extra layer of underwear to prevent that. so the CAW isnt 100% the time.

but yeah i remember Brienjs WWE 13 CAW editor....you could relayer things anything which way, often times making it look better. it is a shame that was the end of that and was never expanded on. so yeah i completely agree CAW mode without limits would probably be quite awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingClown View Post

- - - Updated - - -

well in the CAW mode i know got altered. i think you could hack in WWE 12 and earlier nude CAWs....in WWE 13 they added an extra layer of underwear to prevent that. so the CAW isnt 100% the time.

but yeah i remember Brienjs WWE 13 CAW editor....you could relayer things anything which way, often times making it look better. it is a shame that was the end of that and was never expanded on. so yeah i completely agree CAW mode without limits would probably be quite awesome.