360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Can Anyone Fix This Multi-Trainer Package?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

Can Anyone Fix This Multi-Trainer Package?

I have been trying to use this Multi-Trainer package but it says it's not compatible with newer Dashboard versions. This package has alternate trainer variations of some of the games and can no longer be found anywhere online ever since the YXZ Site went down.....Unfortunately I don't have the knowledge required to make it work.

PS: Once fixed, this would be a great tool to be added here for the community.

I will really appreciate it.

Thank you.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by John718; 05-24-2019 at 07:19 PM. Reason: better description

2. The Following User Says Thank You to John718 For This Useful Post:

Administrator

Array

Re: Can Anyone Fix This Multi-Trainer Package?

You can try this, replace your default.xex with the patched one I've attached (keep a backup) - I don't have my JTAG hooked up to test so whether this will work or not I can't say. Without the version check it may crash on launch or potentially freeze the system, I'm sure there was a valid reason the dev(s) of this tool had a version check in place but give it a try anyway

XYZTrainer - patched kernel check.zip
    Downloads : 63 || Uploads : 11 || Rep Power : 5618 || Posts : 347 || Thanks : 62 || Thanked 939 Times in 190 Posts

"If you can get 30 seconds of fun, you can pretty much stretch that out to be an entire game. So you can have all the great graphics, all the different characters,
    and lots of different weapons with amazing effects but if you don't nail that 30 seconds, you're not going to have a great game." ~Jamie Griesemer (Halo 2 Design Lead)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to feudalnate For This Useful Post:

Array

Quote Originally Posted by feudalnate View Post
    You can try this, replace your default.xex with the patched one I've attached (keep a backup) - I don't have my JTAG hooked up to test so whether this will work or not I can't say. Without the version check it may crash on launch or potentially freeze the system, I'm sure there was a valid reason the dev(s) of this tool had a version check in place but give it a try anyway

XYZTrainer - patched kernel check.zip
    First of all, I would like to THANK YOU for your efforts on this matter, but unfortunately after replacing the DEFAULT.XEX with the patched one you provided the ERROR MESSAGE still the same, here is a picture of the error message, hopefully it will give you and everybody else a better understanding and what could probably be done...Thank you once again.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Haven's Warrior lv10
    rghjtagpro

Array

Quote Originally Posted by John718 View Post
    First of all, I would like to THANK YOU for your efforts on this matter, but unfortunately after replacing the DEFAULT.XEX with the patched one you provided the ERROR MESSAGE still the same, here is a picture of the error message, hopefully it will give you and everybody else a better understanding and what could probably be done...Thank you once again.
    what game are you looking for ?
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5305 || Posts : 529 || Thanks : 252 || Thanked 690 Times in 148 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by boogieman View Post
    what game are you looking for ?
    specifically ALIEN HOMINID HD , the trainer MUST work with latest re-release that doesn't need a Title Update).....The only trainer found online is for an older version that came out in 2007 and no longer works when you re-download the game from Xbox.com.

I would appreciate if you (or anyone else) could develop a new trainer with at least INFINITE HEALTH.

Thank you so much in advance.

Administrator

Array

Give this one a try, instead of trying to patch out kernel checking I changed the version number it compares against to your specific version (17526)

XYZTrainer - patched version number.zip
    Downloads : 63 || Uploads : 11 || Rep Power : 5618 || Posts : 347 || Thanks : 62 || Thanked 939 Times in 190 Posts

"If you can get 30 seconds of fun, you can pretty much stretch that out to be an entire game. So you can have all the great graphics, all the different characters,
    and lots of different weapons with amazing effects but if you don't nail that 30 seconds, you're not going to have a great game." ~Jamie Griesemer (Halo 2 Design Lead)

Array

Quote Originally Posted by feudalnate View Post
    Give this one a try, instead of trying to patch out kernel checking I changed the version number it compares against to your specific version (17526)

XYZTrainer - patched version number.zip
    ALMOST THERE MY FRIEND......By you changing the Dash Version requirements now I can see what the main Menu looks like displaying all those GREAT Trainers......Unfortunately once I activate any of them it boots me back out to the Dashboard displaying that Im still "not running a compatible Dash version". I feel that you are so close on getting this working, im hoping you could find out what the next step could be......... FINGERS ARE CROSSED!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Menu.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	17233   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Backout.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	17234  
    Last edited by John718; 06-02-2019 at 08:40 PM.

Administrator

Array

There was a version check in the other executable as well but there's an issue - I mentioned there was probably a reason for the dev(s) to have a version check in place and there is. The trainer loader uses a different memory offset for each specific kernel version.

I've attached a patched version of the XEX and I edited the highest kernel version supported (16537) to your version in hopes that the memory offset it uses may somehow work with your version.. however I would speculate that the chances of that are slim to none. Give it a try, I really doubt it will work but there's a chance

XYZEngine - patched version number.zip

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to feudalnate For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast