So..started off all fresh and squeeky clean from nice shower, at 6am, Girlfriend had to go to work, So gave her a kissy goodbye, So comes 9:30am (work at 10) I walk there, which takes 15 mins, So 15 mins to spare, So ya i'm chilling out serving customers (I work at Harvey's the furniture store), So then i get an order, for a wooden dining table, I go to the storage warehouse room, Drag the table and pull it through to the store and build, While lowering the table, it slightly fell on my right foot, causing a scriffy scratch mark, Although meaningless, Went to tend to it by getting some wet tissue in the toilets to stop the swollen, So i take my shoe, then sock off, and hobble towards the sink (No way am i touching that ewwie floor with my twinkle feeties), So hopping towards the sink, my left ankle gave way, I collapsed and felt dizzy, Couldn't walk, after sitting in the staff room for a bit, my manager told me to go home, I couldn't walk >.<, SO my grandfather picked me up and took me home, I then rested, The GF came home from work, took me to the hospital, to find out i have torn most of my foot ligaments, So yaaa me no walky :( and here i am typing this to you guys, who are just gonna lol at me, However i do love how i go into tend to one foot, and come out with a serious injury on the other.