help...
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help...

JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array

amazing help...

I have firmware 3.41 and I see that we have cfw. If I use that and update will I beable to go online and buy a few games off of playstation net work. I'd love to play Demon souls online again too lol. Any info would be great I had to read tons of pages trying to find the answer.

Array
    Any form of jailbreaking on the ps3 will block you from connecting to PSN. That's not to say that down the road they might not find a way to re-enable it. But for now, it's one of the major downsides to hacking your ps3
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4977 || Posts : 128 || Thanks : 152 || Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts

Advertiser
    Demon

Array
    isnt there now away to do jailbreaking with having to jailbreak it

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array
    you can update to CFW 3.55 and play online, but its not recomended, there is no way to jailbreak 3.55, if you wanna play online then you better wait for full CFW 3.55.

i love to play online but i have 3.41 and dont wanna buy games :P, so gonna wait for the GOOD CFW with sycall enabled :D

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jappi88 For This Useful Post:

Array
    I really don't get why people always want to run hacked consoles online. I guess there are a few legitimate reasons - like buying games and DLC - but most people just want to run hacked/pirated games online. If you have a hacked console and want to play online, just buy another console. That's what I did with Xbox 1 and 360, and I'd do it with PS3 too if I ever went on PSN.

JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceWulf View Post
    I really don't get why people always want to run hacked consoles online. I guess there are a few legitimate reasons - like buying games and DLC - but most people just want to run hacked/pirated games online. If you have a hacked console and want to play online, just buy another console. That's what I did with Xbox 1 and 360, and I'd do it with PS3 too if I ever went on PSN.
    I don't really buy another ps3. I've had my ps3 at 3.41 for months. I can careless about online modding just want to get some of the ps1 games on my hard drive. Thanx Jappi88 I figured you could with the CFW but I wasn't 100% sure. Id hate to have to downgrade and have to temporary reactivate all I have bought. I'll wait thanx again Jappi88.

Haven Donator

Array
    i have version 3.21 can i jailbreak the ps3 ? and how?

JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array
    ytv update to 3.41 and u can do all the usb hack stuff or wait a few more days/hours and the CFW 3.55 will have the back up stuff and everything. You will lose ur Othersolf but there are works to have it added to all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!