360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [XBOX360] Dead Island - Save editor V1.9 - Page 12
Register
Page 12 of 321 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722376287112262 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Dead Island - Save editor

can somebody add a alot of cash for me to the save? nothing else just that? http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5IC1M6PQ

Calintz20

What do you re zip the file as? .rar, .zip, .7z, ect...

statik11

Tried to explain it as simple as possible, read it all step by step, and you should be fine.

Ok here is how its done, Use Horizon. Double click your save file. When that loads, then click the "contents" tab. Right click save_*(0,1,2 depends on what save, usually it will be 0) Save it in a folder on your desktop, create a folder just for it. Then go to that file, right click it, 7zip -->open archive (winrar sucks for this, trust me. I had to download 7zip to get it to work) grab and drag the save_*~ to the desktop(leave 7zip opened). Open with the save editor, mod it, save it. Drag it back into 7zip. Close it. Go back to horizon, right click->replace-> file in the saved folder(which has just been modded) Save rehash and resign.

I have found out how to do unlimited ammo. Well enough to where you can go the whole game without having to reload. But its on a per weapon basis. =(. As for skill points, I've compared files with nothing changing but the points and still no luck on that one. Of course this is the second game I've ever hexed. So maybe a veteran can figure it out, hopefully.

Edit: If you guys still can't figure it out, then post your save, and I will try to get it done for you. If you have items that want to be modified let me know as well. Like ammo, but only if you have a gun. Or need 255 med packs lol.

Vincent Valentine

has anyone figured out how to mod your skill points to unlock them all? like so you dont have to mod your level to 50 to get only most of them? and people told me to just level myself down after that but i try to and i still stay back at level 50 /: if anyone could help me with it id appreciate it thanks

Gfx Artist

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    the editor works, you didn't extract it the wright way...
    Attachment 2229

Modded your Money to max. Attachment 2230

dont worry, working on a update, in the next update you have to do nothing (extracting ect) just straight forward.
    i just wait for update befor i use save tool
    Downloads : 83 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5558 || Posts : 779 || Thanks : 180 || Thanked 68 Times in 54 Posts

Come and play Jade Dynasty with me! its really fun F2P game
    In USA-West Doom Bog, my name is voidmage. My Inductor ID is 2181857X052400011008721Z7da1fb

Inactive Member
    Array

Re: Dead Island - Save editor V1.2

I love the editor and know you always try to improve them

I was wondering if your going to make it so weapons could be modded

Array

Quote Originally Posted by statik11 View Post
    Tried to explain it as simple as possible, read it all step by step, and you should be fine.

Ok here is how its done, Use Horizon. Double click your save file. When that loads, then click the "contents" tab. Right click save_*(0,1,2 depends on what save, usually it will be 0) Save it in a folder on your desktop, create a folder just for it. Then go to that file, right click it, 7zip -->open archive (winrar sucks for this, trust me. I had to download 7zip to get it to work) grab and drag the save_*~ to the desktop(leave 7zip opened). Open with the save editor, mod it, save it. Drag it back into 7zip. Close it. Go back to horizon, right click->replace-> file in the saved folder(which has just been modded) Save rehash and resign.

I have found out how to do unlimited ammo. Well enough to where you can go the whole game without having to reload. But its on a per weapon basis. =(. As for skill points, I've compared files with nothing changing but the points and still no luck on that one. Of course this is the second game I've ever hexed. So maybe a veteran can figure it out, hopefully.

Edit: If you guys still can't figure it out, then post your save, and I will try to get it done for you. If you have items that want to be modified let me know as well. Like ammo, but only if you have a gun. Or need 255 med packs lol.

thanks worked after you broke it down for me

ZeroDegre

Awesome tool, will stick with some extra money for reparation, the game is pretty fun to play