360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [XBOX360] Dead Island - Save editor V1.9 - Page 217
Register
Page 217 of 321 FirstFirst ... 117142167192207212213214215216217218219220221222227242267292317 ... LastLast
Results 1,729 to 1,736 of 2561
    desolation91

Re: Dead Island - Save editor V1.8

Hi there

just downloaded thanks, how do i change the theme? all the writing is black and i cant read anything, and in your pictures its all white?

thanks

bad_laugh_smiley
    Array

Another very good update thanks alot ! ... i hope on ur next update u can put more skill points would be very nice ...anyway Good job

Dthorns

Awesome Job Jappi quick suggestion for 1.9 the text font for items in black makes it hard to see in 1.8 can it be made white thanks

Haven Donator
    Array

Oh my god, I've went through like the past 10 pages and I keep seeing, "I can't see the text, change the text, blah blah blah text." Don't change the GUI jappi, it's perfect... now for all of you people that don't read past posts, CHANGE YOUR THEME TO CLASSIC IF YOU CAN'T READ THE TEXT!

I don't understand... is it that hard? I mean I really don't want to come off as an ass here, but I just don't know how else to put it so everyone can understand. Also, love the new editor jappi, again, appreciate all the work you and everyone else is putting into this, it's awesomeness. Oh by the way..

Now I know you might be thinking I'm talking shiznit here, but someone DID post a save on modio that was level 50, and had ALL the skills maxed out. How? you ask, I don't know, I have no frickin' idea... BUT. it's there. I will try to find it, honestly, but I found it by mistake just messing with the saves. I will tell you this, it was a level 50 sam b save, with really good weapons and lots of items, but that's about all I remember besides all skills being maxed out.. Maybe you can check it out jappi? Don't know if it will do you any good, and I'm not pushing the max skill points like some people, but just thought I'd throw 'er out there for ya. Again sorry I didn't post the save, but I honestly can't remember which it was, lol.

Also, just wanted to point out that I didn't mean to come off as an ass on this post for the people that can't read the text, but I just wanted those that can't see it, to be able to, because I had the same prob until I changed mine. Jappi can't help it for now, as he has said, so we'll just have to bear with it, thank you.. :)

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

i'l see if i fix the visual isseu in 1.9 , right now i'm adding a new feature , for maxing the Weapon status.

i'l see if i can finish the update today.

olso did the durability work for anyone ?

Inactive Member
    Array

Great Job! Thanks a lot.

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    i'l see if i fix the visual isseu in 1.9 , right now i'm adding a new feature , for maxing the Weapon status.

i'l see if i can finish the update today.

olso did the durability work for anyone ?
    It is 8:10 where i am i will try it at around 8:30 mark and report to u jappi :)
    Great work btw

Inactive Member
    Array

after the 2nd update done that added grenades it no longer corrupts my game saves but i dont think the item durability works