Gears of War 3
    Mass Effect 3
    FEAR 3
    Devil May Cry 5
    Final Fantasy Versus XIII
    Elder Scrolls 5
    Deus Ex

Cant wait this year will be awesome
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24466 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    Dragon Age 2
    Duke Nukem Forever
    Dead Space 2
    Batman Arkham City
    Ghost Recon : Future Soldier
    Gears of War 3
    Mass Effect 3
    FEAR 3
    Devil May Cry 5
    Final Fantasy Versus XIII
    Elder Scrolls 5
    Deus Ex

Cant wait this year will be awesome
    Indeed!!! ^_^ if!!! IF THEY DONT FAIL THE THINGS THEY PROMISED IN THESE GAMES >_< I mean in 2010 there were a good expectations from some games,like...like...Vanquish for a example!!! Yeah,its a good-fast-3rd-person-shooter with some NEW things....BUT ITS TOO SHORT, Ive completed it in 4 hours n a half...on HARD !!! WTF?
    or WWE SvR 2011 !!! They inveted this Universe Mode n "Random generating events".... BULLSH*T !!! It have like 3 or 4 diffrent events, like "Restart this match", "someone drops in,n knock u out", "same,but knocks out ur opponent", n "somebody attacks u before u enter the ring".... yeah...Very good RANDOM generation....
    Oh yeah, how can i forget Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 .... Damn.... i hate this game.... i was hyped for it,since it was announced... i mean the first one was great for me... n now they added the dual-wield lightsabers, the mind trick, more powerfull force, n rage mode.... but it lacks everything else, the gameplay repetetive as sh*t...u will be smashing the same combos on the same enemies, over n over again -_- oh.... i cant talk more about this game any longer....
    And there is a lot of games, n i hope some of u guys agree with me, that 2010 could be a much better Year for Games, if they fixed some parts of the games
    LIKE THE MAFIA 2 !!! >_< God!!! The First Mafia for PC still the Kick @ss game for PC platform, n in top games of all time....but they F**KED it all up in the Mafia 2, no freeroam,no customization, no to everything else....but!!! it had a decent graphics n a good story telling....but the gameplay was all about, drive, shoot n kill, drive some more, n shoot n kill -_- Did they ever play the first game?
    Emmm sorry i went loose for a little bit ^^ so u get the idea

Demon

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Krauser View Post
    LIKE THE MAFIA 2 !!! >_< God!!! The First Mafia for PC still the Kick @ss game for PC platform, n in top games of all time....but they F**KED it all up in the Mafia 2, no freeroam,no customization, no to everything else....but!!! it had a decent graphics n a good story telling....but the gameplay was all about, drive, shoot n kill, drive some more, n shoot n kill -_- Did they ever play the first game?
    Emmm sorry i went loose for a little bit ^^ so u get the idea
    My thoughts exactly about the game, I got it the first day it was out and like WTF?! there's absolutely nothing to do in this huge city besides the main story missions. I think for most games that have a lot of hype I'm going to rent them first, no matter what kind of pre-order bonuses there are, just too many disappoinments the last few years.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5464 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    Marvel vs Capcom 3, Megaman Legends 3, Dead Space 2, F3AR, and Mass Effect 3.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6843 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    Marvel vs Capcom 3, Megaman Legends 3, Dead Space 2, F3AR, and Mass Effect 3.
    3.3.2.3.3 xD Sequels n sequels =)

Developer

Array
    Yeah Crisis 2 and TDU2,GOW3 rocks sure ;)

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Krauser View Post
    3.3.2.3.3 xD Sequels n sequels =)
    Hell yeah! ^-^ That's the way to go this year. Gotta support the favs, lest they don't make more, especially Megaman Legends. Gotta have my Legends fix, and playing ML2 on my old PSX over and over again just isn't cutting it anymore... *sad face*
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6843 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    I wil buy the new zelda and duke nukem

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast