360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
I just cheated on this site - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extorris
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    Yes guys i totaly agree :D this site is awesome and very helpfull.

not much to talk about tho, cause not many games are showing :( its been quite for now with game release.
    Just give it time Jappi ;) Time's a' tickin', For now though, I am focusing on older games that don't have tools etc, Give them a chance to be re-played and treasured :P

VIP Member

Array
    dead space 2 comes out soon im sure someone will put something out for that. the key to the success of this site is we need to be faster than everyone else. come out with editors first and better than everyone else. Another key failure to alot of sites is money. Greed does bad things to people.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6931 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @
    i would love to see a dead space 2 tool when it comes out. im getting the collectors edition for both ps3/360. and, ill be willing to give my game saves for either console. i will also be willing to beta test the tools. when the game is released. i dont even goto the other site anymore.
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8558 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

Haven Donator

Array
    I really do miss the old 360 content website.
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5929 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    same here. it was much better than it is now.
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8558 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

Extorris
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane JIC View Post
    I really do miss the old 360 content website.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    same here. it was much better than it is now.
    Technically this is xbox360-content, We have all of the main people who contibuted apps for the community to use, It's just a matter of rebuilding our empire, We will soon accomplish world domination once again.

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Technically this is xbox360-content, We have all of the main people who contibuted apps for the community to use, It's just a matter of rebuilding our empire, We will soon accomplish world domination once again.
    thx for correcting me. :)

Caboose.
    All i can say is ditto to everything everyone has said. Dev is nothing but complaints about Valhalla and threads on refunds and just so much complaining about how they bought plat and it's not working and when will their bought Plat kick in on Valhalla. How can so many people forget what happened with Profile Tool? Oh well. the new "Haven" seems to be coming along nicely.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!