360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
I just cheated on this site - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Haven Donator

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by jkipp82 View Post
    dead space 2 comes out soon im sure someone will put something out for that. the key to the success of this site is we need to be faster than everyone else. come out with editors first and better than everyone else. Another key failure to alot of sites is money. Greed does bad things to people.
    Well this site has some of the best modders around, so it has a good advantage in quality and whatnot.
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5600 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

VbCover
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Technically this is xbox360-content, We have all of the main people who contibuted apps for the community to use, It's just a matter of rebuilding our empire, We will soon accomplish world domination once again.
    Indeed, Xbox360 content. lol

Xbox God

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    Yes guys i totaly agree :D this site is awesome and very helpfull.

not much to talk about tho, cause not many games are showing :( its been quite for now with game release.
    Just you wait even has we speak I'm working on some stuff (I just have to get over a lost friend of mine) lol.
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5829 || Posts : 718 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 814 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @
    I agree with everyone here, this site is awesome, we will rule all, lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24462 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

VIP Member

Array
    Just gotta hit em with that omnislash lol.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6958 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    Does one even need to add more? Actually, that was a rhetorical question; of course I'm going to add more. ^-^

One almost ought to feel sad for Super; he figured he'd be a big shot and make his own thing and not listen to his community "because I own the site, so I can do what I want" and all that. Then his new site got all the punishment of his bad decisions, ie most of the community said "yeah, well screw you too" and chose not to be a part of any of it. His biggest flaw was that he thought that, since he was the head honcho of the last website, that he WAS the community and that the members would follow him to the deepest depths. Now, he's sitting in his governor's chair with nobody to govern. He more or less dug hs own grave, and he figured that people would stick with him regardless of the decisions he made.

I'll make the same argument here that I made there: a website is what it is because of the community, not because of the staff. And if the community that made 360-Content wanted to be there, they'd have been there. Super made the mistake of thinking that he and his Valhalla tool were the driving force of 360-Content, so when he moved he figured he could do anything he wanted and people would be willing to put up with it because it was to be the new 360-Content; needless to say, he was wrong. And that's why I feel a little sorry for him; he got it thrown in his face that he and Valhalla are NOT the driving force behind the community.

Despite my harsh tone, my intention isn't to offend any that it may concern; I'm simply speaking the truth as I see it.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6839 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:

JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array
    Its funny how alot of people see the same thing.

VIP Member

Array
    I totally agree i couldnt have put it any better
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6958 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!