[RELEASE] Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 Editor - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Developer

Array
    It is?
    for NTSC?

odd, I never heard anything new on it. I thought it came out in may
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5875 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @
    hey sly i look it up and found out that gundam 3 for ntsc wont be out till summer, but it looks awesome cant wait to till it comes out
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24457 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Developer

Array
    sweet, thanks for the heads up
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5875 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: [RELEASE] Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 Editor

Rumor has it Koei is announcing DW Gundam 3 at E3 next month, with a release date.

I've heard august/september as potential dates. Personally, I don't care as long as it shows up. I still have four or so achievements to get in DWG2 that I've mostly been lazy about. Any more work being done to the editor Sly or is it final?

Developer

Array

lol honestly, none of my editors are final. I always am working on updates for them.
    I just got a summer internship so 4 days in a row I'm working 10 hour days. I do/will resume my projects on my off days however. :D

Haven Donator
    Array

Good to hear, Sly.

So, I got some DWG3 news. Rumor had it they were gonna announce the dates and stuff at E3. Apparently, their official Community moderator jumped the gun. The games coming out June 28th in the US, and June 24th in the EU.

Someones probably getting fired for this, but at this point I don't care. One month left, and that makes me SUPER happy. :D

Haven Donator
    Array

Sorry for double posting, and I know this is not commonly done in here, but this thread is probably more appropriate than making a new one, so here it goes.

I'd like to keep this as short as possible, but theres a little story involved. So apologies for being longwinded.

I put around 230 hours in DW Gundam 2. Quite a bit of time, but it included maxing multiple characters, and many other things, including just playing around online and helping to boost people with obtaining the online achievements.

When the XBL Dashboard update rolled around and changed the layout of the dashboard, for some reason the update deleted a bunch of my save files. Mostly for things like RPGs and this game. All of these files had a TON of legit time on them, and DWG2 was one of the games hit.

I was recently replaying the game, mostly to help my pal Sly with his save editor, but the fact is, its a bit time consuming to go through all that again. So, let me get down to business with my request.

I am missing just four achievements in the game, but they total to 175G. I am missing "Mission Mode: All Characters", "All Missions Cleared", "Movie Gallery Complete", and "Rank Four Parts Released".

If anyone can provide me with some saves, perhaps that specifically unlock some of these in a legitimate looking order, that'd be very helpful, and you would have my undying gratitude.

I was very close to getting many of these done. I only had a handful of characters needed to finish, plus only one I had yet to unlock (he only had one or two missions anyways). I had only to do those few missions, and finish True Dynasty Warriors Gundam, and three of these would have unlocked. Plus, I was only missing two movies in the Gallery.

Like I said, ANY help would be useful at this point. DW Gundam 3 was announced for June 28th in the US, and I'd like to have 2 100% before then. If that means continuing to play the game, so be it, but if I could get help before then, that'd be awesome.

Array

thanks.. i've been search this editor for awhile..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast